FS: Fresh Samurai S5000VX 36" with arcs and tabs!

BBC

Samurai S5000VX Lot 10, zero denim with arcs and tabs

tagged 36x36

waist - 18"

front rise - 11"

back rise - 14.5"

thigh - 12.5"

knee - 10"

hem- 9.25"

inseam- 35.5"

Picture1.png

Picture3.png

I still have all tags and shit that was attatched to the jeans as well as the bag from the shop.

Purchased from Americaya in Shbiuya on the 28th of Feb for 24990 yen. Less than a week of light wear. No signs of fade at all, only some slight signs of creases that could be easy to re set.

Here's the story. Went into Americaya in Shibuya on Thursday, got the guy to help me. He told me these would shrink to how the 34 fit post shrink. After a hot soak, drip dry, a wash and a dry in the dryer twice, they shrunk a little, but nowhere near a 34 and I don't think there is much more shinking left. A lot more confortable after this though. Would love to keep these as a relaxed fit pair of jeans, I am usually a 34 and they still fit nice, but I have another pair of jeans a similar fit to these, so really wanted a tighter fit. Really disapointed that the dude gave me the wrong advice.

The jeans are really comfortable and so dark! A real nice denim with a silver strand through the selvedge which is a classy touch. I love these and as soon as they are sold I will be straight back to the shop for the 34's.

Because they are new, I can take them into the shop and get them hemmed to any length you like before shipping. If you need any more photos or details just ask.

Asking $230 shipped from Tokyo.