IC/FS: Jeremy Scott EAT THE RICH size medium

doctorworm

When this piece was on eBay I think it only hit $200 so your asking price may be a bit too high. I know its sold out now but you may want to consider a lower price.

mine is brand new, and this is the cheapest price you will find for a new one anywhere (if you can even find another new one!). i'm not going to lower the price because that would defeat the entire purpose of selling it, which is to purchase another in large. i'm just trying to get back what i paid and if i can't i'll keep it.

You couldn't soak it and try to stretch it out or something? I know it's weird to do that to an expensive piece, but i've done it to cheaper items before and had success. I believe Chris has told stories about doing this as well since he's also tall and skinny like you. This also serves as a free bump

You couldn't soak it and try to stretch it out or something? I know it's weird to do that to an expensive piece, but i've done it to cheaper items before and had success. I believe Chris has told stories about doing this as well since he's also tall and skinny like you. This also serves as a free bump

thanks, maybe i try this if no one kops, i dun wanna fuck it up though

• 1 month later...