Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything goes on sale except hats and backpacks now. It's usually 30%. I'm having doubts that sale season is going to be any good this time though, with the website sapping most of the inventory.

Everything goes on sale except hats and backpacks now. It's usually 30%. I'm having doubts that sale season is going to be any good this time though, with the website sapping most of the inventory.

i'm hoping they pull some stuff out of backstock like they've done in the past (i remember seeing leather bombers in the f/w 07 sale). i really want an oxford in yellow, but not at retail.

i'm hoping they pull some stuff out of backstock like they've done in the past (i remember seeing leather bombers in the f/w 07 sale). i really want an oxford in yellow, but not at retail.

Yea, yellow oxfords really the only thing I want on sale too. Maybe a Bad Brains jacket too, I think they had a relatively low retail for outerwear (like 128?)

i wouldn't be suprised if they didn't put some of the clothes on sale this year. it's not likely, but backpacks used to be part of the sale too. i hope it's not a trend that they're phasing the sale down, but maybe only shorts, chinos and other "basics" this year?

Not to fuel any fires, but I'm pretty sure they treat the webstore like another separate retail outlet with it's own stock. Web sales shouldn't have any effect on the instore stock.

so you think they increased production when they started the webshop?

so you think they increased production when they started the webshop?

Supreme has retail outlets around the world - I'm sure that they fill production orders based on the the supply they need to stock them all, webstore included. None of the other Supreme stores' stock depends on NYC stock, I don't see why the webstore's would. I'm sure they account for web sales. I don't even think they keep the stock in the same place. APC works the same way - things sell out online and are still available in the store.

Supreme has retail outlets around the world - I'm sure that they fill production orders based on the the supply they need to stock them all, webstore included. None of the other Supreme stores' stock depends on NYC stock, I don't see why the webstore's would. I'm sure they account for web sales. I don't even think they keep the stock in the same place. APC works the same way - things sell out online and are still available in the store.

that's what i thought too but this came up earlier in the thread re: the racing tanks about how most of the stock went to the webstore according to a store employee & any leftovers end up in the store.

i wouldn't be surprised, two of the colors sold out of nyc the first day they were out with no restock. la took a few weeks iirc.

it makes sense, if you can sell through inventory in three days on the website as opposed to over a month in the store why not? yes supreme has outlets around the world, but none other within handcart distance of their offices