acne jeans on eBay

bsyde82

has anyone ever bought acne jeans or any jeans for that matter from a seller formerly known as "ddt shop" or something? his ratings seem solid, but i noticed the shop shut down and now, i believe its reopened again under another name, because the descriptions and prices are exactly the same

heres a sample item:

http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTHENTIC-ACNE-J...QQcmdZViewItem

seems kind of sketch....can anyone shed light on this? thx

I got a pair of jeans off of ddt shop. They a real, but the tag that has the size and where they are made is cut off just above where it would say where they are made. I have looked at the same jeans in store (plus I have other acne jeans) and they are made in Turkey where this ddt store operates from. Either way, the jeans are real and the seller was easy to deal with.

Hope this helps.

his jeans are 100% authentic... the only reason the shop was closed is because acne found out that he is selling their jeans for cheap on ebay.. I guess he just tries again with a new account... good luck to him

btw when it comes to quality... Acne will have a collaboration with Cone Mills for next season useing their white oak denim.... serious Selvedge to come!!

or just take a look at their Generic Boy cut all made from the best japanese selvedge...

I have the max dominated wash... its a washed denim that is a very very dark grey, almost looks black but not quite there. Its soft and feels a tiny bit oily, and has the acne patch in black.

the max cash is a black raw denim that is very thin and jet black, it looks really clean and has the acne patch in white. i want them.

they tend to vary significantly (more than a size) among the different cuts. if you're really in nyc just go to the barneys flagship 5th floor and try em on. the mix is skinniest followed by max iirc.

i personally think acne is one of the best of all the "fashion" jeans, esp after prada killed HL - i have a pair of sammy's but sometimes you just want something a little cleaner looking.

hmm, i've never had acnes, haven't even tried em on...do they fit tight like april/cheap monday or do i have to size down? anyone recommend any of the cuts/washes that this dude is selling? thanks, will rep fa sho.

i think the max is the skinniest, although the mix is close. difference between the two is that the mix is a higher rise and the back pockets are different. im not even sure if the mix is still around

one note about the max - different washes fit differently, which is really annoying. for instance, i can wear a 30 comfortably in one wash, and then cant even close a 31 on another wash, both max cuts. and i havent figured out how a particular wash correlates with the sizing...its all just trial and error for me

• 1 year later...
Is it the same deal with this guy? The same guy even?

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/mashina-vremeni

Stuff looks real enough, just need some confirmation.

I think they are real.

The seller are from same country as lindeberg and acne are produced in so I think it can be someone who have some contacts or works in same factory that makes the clothes.

Is it the same deal with this guy? The same guy even?

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/mashina-vremeni

Stuff looks real enough, just need some confirmation.

those could be samples or just pieces that didn't pass control. that would explain why he's shipping from turkey being that the stuff says made in turkey. the stuff wasn't good enough to get shipped out so someone on the inside moved it behind the brands back and now it's on ebay.

What about this dude?

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-AUTHENTIC-ACNE-JEANS-MODEST-JACKET-IN-SIZE-SMALL_W0QQitemZ290304085157QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_CSA_MC_Outerwear?hash=item290304085157&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50

I'm guessing Acne had it's production in Turkey and he's selling leftovers with the tags ripped off or does anybody think that they are actually fakes/samples?

• 2 weeks later...

saw it in a store last season and the design details are identical. in addition, the quality of zippers, buttons etc. is up to acne's usual standards, and while the brand tag's been ripped off, the size tag is still present (in the usual acne font). oh, and the cut's identical as well.