FS: Lithium Homme shirt, Jil Sander boots & pants

gunpwdr

I bought a few things in the fall of 2006 that have never been worn. Please see the following link for pics, sizing info, and measurements.

http://www.nikuman.com/images/superfuture/selling.htm

I. The Lithium Homme shirt (tagged size 3) is completely brand-new and never worn. It simply does not fit me (thx JP sizing). The pics show that it is somewhat creased, but it came to me folded like many dress shirts do and after trying it on once, I hung it in my closet where it's been for over a year. The flash from the pics make the shirt look a little lighter and maybe with a sheen, but it is very much a plain, matte black button up shirt. Looking for $75 + shipping.

II. BOOTS SOLD!

III. The Jil Sander pants (tagged size 46) were purchased on ebay for about $200 IIRC, around November of 2006. They are from the F/W 06/07 collection, Raf Simons's first with Jil Sander. They do not fit me, so I have never worn them. The guy who sold them to me had them hemmed, so please see the link above for measurements. He also claimed to have worn them once for a special occasion then had them dry-cleaned before selling them to me. They arrived to me hung in a dry-cleaning bag and upon inspection, it was clear to me that they were, for all intents and purposes, brand-new. Looking for $125 + shipping

Stuff you should know...

1. I will entertain pretty much all offers, though please try to be serious. First person to contact me with my asking price gets 2 days to pay (I prefer Paypal, though I'll work with you using other methods where possible). After 2 days, I will continue to consider other offers. I'm not looking for a bidding war, I'm trying to sell this stuff, so please know that I'm not going to sit on offers looking for more money.

2. Shipping will be calculated using online tools where possible. Ultimately, I'm going to go to my local UPS store and send it that way. I will always produce shipping receipts for those that are sensitive to shipping costs.

3. PM me with your offers and thanks for looking!