raw denim for curves/booty

sark

Isoform... I forgot to note that I have the grey full selvage Skull 5010xx, which have the coolest pink undertone to the denim, I have seen pictures of the fade and it is phenomenal. Anyways here is the same pic I posted in what are you wearing some time ago, with another showing hip fit when they where still fresh. I am usually around a size 27 and had to size up to a 29 in these. They where snug......I had read that a lot of the guys where having trouble with the sizing as well as they fit different then the 5010xx raws. They stretched nicely though and I am glad I went with the size I did. Any smaller and I would not have fit my hips in there.. ;)

BTW Isoform...Thanks for the sizing info on the jeanshops!! I got them and they fit perfect. Beautiful jeans but very heavy.

dsc02417jf4.jpg

dsc02408ij8.jpg

a beautiful girl that's into denim,

i think i have just fallen in love.

• 2 weeks later...

This my be a bit off topic, but here goes anyway.

All this talk about raw denim panties got me to thinkin, what kind of fades would you get on raw denim if they were worn under something and kept in the dark. The indigo would still break off but you would take the "light" factor out. I bet the contrasts would be awsome!!

And yes I am superbored!!! Stitch me up a pair! Boxers or briefs, I dont care!

This my be a bit off topic, but here goes anyway.

All this talk about raw denim panties got me to thinkin, what kind of fades would you get on raw denim if they were worn under something and kept in the dark. The indigo would still break off but you would take the "light" factor out. I bet the contrasts would be awsome!!

And yes I am superbored!!! Stitch me up a pair! Boxers or briefs, I dont care!

Indigo fades through abrasion, darkens through oxidation. Indigo does NOT fade in sunlight, it's why so many otherwise faded tapestries still have VIVID indigo coloring. You'd get the same fades as before, but more exaggerated from the abrasion with the outer layer.

how bout synthetic indigo? I have seen many a pair of sunbleached jeans, esp. old ones. I have a pair of Vintage Levis that must have been on a scarecrow or something, they are hidden rivet big e types that are at least 40+ yrs old, and are super sun bleached. I am wondering what type of look a pair of jeans would get if they were worn under a pair of cover alls all of the time.

how bout synthetic indigo? I have seen many a pair of sunbleached jeans, esp. old ones. I have a pair of Vintage Levis that must have been on a scarecrow or something, they are hidden rivet big e types that are at least 40+ yrs old, and are super sun bleached. I am wondering what type of look a pair of jeans would get if they were worn under a pair of cover alls all of the time.

How do you know they weren't washed a thousand times? Are you sure it's from the sun?

Synthetic indigo is the same chemical, it is also not going to fade in the sun. I imagine those jeans were washed a ton, also fair chance they were dyed with the sulphur dye thing, and that will fade. I am out of my depth going much beyond "Indigo is colorfast in sunlight and with age, look it up" but you're confused.

• 1 month later...

well, i patched the crotch of my sams a month or two ago, and i was so high i forgot to flip over the patch, so now the indigo side is facing my sack. i havent washed tham since, and the sac-friction-fade is coming along nicely. i might post pics once decide whether or not it would be a thing of interest. its akamimi from kaihara mills, and no, the kid does not go commando...