FS: Warehouse 660 SUFU BiG Contest Jeans Size 32 #184

RobZ

For sale is my pair of Warehouse contest jeans, #184. These have been hot soaked and dried around four or five times. I also had them hemmed and tapered. The tailor left the material on the inside and outside seams so if you wanted to get them re-tailored back to the original silohuette, it would be possible and no more than $30 (that's how much I paid for my tapering).

Colors are fairly correct - if anything the jeans are darker in real life. I'm trying to get some money together for a pair of Sams and I just don't wear these as much as I'd like.

Measurements are:

Crotch to bottom: 29.25 inches

Leg opening: 7.5 inches

Waist: 17.75 inches

Front rise: 11 inches

Thigh: 12.5 inches

EDIT: SOLD

DSCN0174.jpg

DSCN0173.jpg

DSCN0176.jpg

DSCN0178.jpg

RobZ, I believe the title of this listing says, "FS: Warehouse 660 SUFU BiG Contest Jeans Size 32 $184", taken verbatim from the listing. I think you meant to say #184... I would hate for anyone to pass up this sweet deal because of "supposed" price.

Bump*

RobZ, I believe the title of this listing says, "FS: Warehouse 660 SUFU BiG Contest Jeans Size 32 $184", taken verbatim from the listing. I think you meant to say #184... I would hate for anyone to pass up this sweet deal because of "supposed" price.

Bump*