San Diego to The Bay

Relish

So I'm setting up a little trip up to San Francisco which I want to happen in the next 2-3 weeks and I need some insider perspective from someone who's made the trip or just know's how it's done. First off I'll be staying for 2 days and I'd like it to be as inexpensive as possible. Plane or Train? Cheap motels? and How do I get to pier 7. I wanna skate those mannual pad's. Thank You.

So I'm setting up a little trip up to San Francisco which I want to happen in the next 2-3 weeks and I need some insider perspective from someone who's made the trip or just know's how it's done. First off I'll be staying for 2 days and I'd like it to be as inexpensive as possible. Plane or Train? Cheap motels? and How do I get to pier 7. I wanna skate those mannual pad's. Thank You.

There are dozens of threads on San Francisco, including shopping, cheap hotels, getting there, and a shitload more. Use the fucking search button.

A plane is obviously faster and more convenient than a train so your budget needs to answer that question. To get to Pier 7, you go to San Francisco, and walk to the ocean. Look at a map. Jesus people.

The cheapest way absolutely possible is to take the Megabus.

You can leave from San Diego and go to LA, and from there you have to transfer to another bus to San Francisco. The entire trip will take somewhere along the lines of 9.5-10hours. EACH WAY.

$40.50 roundtrip if you leave on Feb 22 (friday) and return on Feb 24 (sunday).

That shit is mad ghetto though if you are only staying 2-3 days. Seriously. Fly? Costs $100?

You can leave from San Diego and go to LA, and from there you have to transfer to another bus to San Francisco. The entire trip will take somewhere along the lines of 9.5-10hours. EACH WAY.

That shit is mad ghetto though if you are only staying 2-3 days. Seriously. Fly? Costs $100?

Too helpful. Neg Rep.

Thanks for all the information. A megabus huh? Idk about that. I just thought a train ride would be fun if it was at an affordable enough price but if plane ticket's are around that price might as well just take that route. Is there any really good places to eat exclusive to the bay? Primarily Hamburger Joints.

Too helpful, +1.