Fuck Tom Brady!!!!

dunkin deeznuts

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ALMOST sacked, manages to shrug it off and launches one way out all the way to tyrees with the crazy catch

That catch was under coverage, midair, one handed, behind his head, on the way down to falling on his back.. and he kept possession of it.

I just really wished that somehow we could have made them both lose. Sure, fuck the pats... but really who wants to hear a bunch of fair weather Giants fans try to convince us they've always been giants fans?

Remember like two months ago when Eli couldn't stop throwing ints? I really don't want to hear anybody else tell me he's better than Peyton. What a load of horse shit.

I just really wished that somehow we could have made them both lose. Sure, fuck the pats... but really who wants to hear a bunch of fair weather Giants fans try to convince us they've always been giants fans?

Remember like two months ago when Eli couldn't stop throwing ints? I really don't want to hear anybody else tell me he's better than Peyton. What a load of horse shit.

fair weather? dont feel a need to respond

eli better than peyton? who's ever said that? but eli's come into his own these last few weeks....and he's usually stepped up when he was under pressure....

and now he has as many super bowl rings as his brother.....

but the giants have always been more about defense combined with a decent offense that could use up some clock......

You can't deny that there was some legitimate talk about getting rid of Eli Manning about 2 month ago. Many people were calling for a fresh start and I don't really believe that Giants fans were 100% behind the team even midway through the season.

With that said, they won the Superbowl. They certainly weren't the best team this year but they still won. It was painful watching the Patriots collapse and it's sort of a shame that their legacy will haunt those guys for the rest of their lives. I'm a lifelong Pats fan (I'm still hurting from the Superbowl loss to the Bears!), but I can't deny that the Giants made the Patriots look terrible last night.

You can't deny that there was some legitimate talk about getting rid of Eli Manning about 2 month ago. Many people were calling for a fresh start and I don't really believe that Giants fans were 100% behind the team even midway through the season.

With that said, they won the Superbowl. They certainly weren't the best team this year but they still won. It was painful watching the Patriots collapse and it's sort of a shame that their legacy will haunt those guys for the rest of their lives. I'm a Pats fan, but I can't deny that they made the Patriots look terrible last night.

No doubt, Eli did not look good for alot of the season. The defense looked lost early on too. I too doubted Eli and questioned the trade the Giants had made to get Eli (Rivers and basically Merriman) but thats what makes sports so much fun to follow and watch. Even if the Giants would have lost last night, I still would have been very happy with their season...the fact that they took some steps in the right direction especially after losing their top offensive producer last year. They were not supposed to beat the Pats, but you better believe I took the Giants with the points.

Some young guys stepped up (Smith, Bradshaw looks good, but we'll see how they deal with a full season)

Do I think the Giants will win the Super Bowl again next year? No, because I think they are better suited for the under dog role and now they will be expected to win which might not suit this team. There is really only 1 direction to go when you are on top.

As far as next year goes, I expect the Patriots offense to come out with a chip on their shoulder and continue to dominate. Their defense on the hand is old and it became apparent around week 12 this year that they can't maintain their level of play for an entire season. I hope they make some changes and come back with something to prove.

as a skins fan, this super bowl was fucked. i wish someone had nuked arizona :D

as a skins fan, this super bowl was fucked. i wish someone had nuked arizona :D

I felt the same way before the game started, but I have to admit when Eli hit

Plaxico for the go ahead touchdown i jumped up out of my chair and yelled "Fuck Yes!!"

i had no idea there was so much hate against the patriots until they lost. (i guess i wasn't alone -- hate the pats since that stupid tuck rule against oakland. i had money on those playoff games.) but it was a great game regardless. they kept it interesting 'till the very end.

i do feel a bit sorry for tiki for becoming the most recent recipient of the ewing theory award, though.

Brady: "We're only going to score 17 points?" *Chuckles for a second* "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

anyone else had money on the game? Giants and Under!!!

patriots were/are somewhat the equivalent to the yankees of the 1990s in my opinion...

brady=jeter

2008 NY giants = 2004 Red sox :P

the cities reversed roles for the sports

yeah cept Jeter didnt cheat and Jeter gets more ass than Fez and Brady combined

oh yeah everyone on COD4 change your clan tag to 18-1 for a month

as a packers fan i really didnt care who went and went to the game for the experience.

my boy that i went with is a die hard pats fan and took this pic. he thought this pic was going to be of history. (td pass to moss). glad it wasnt. cant stand the pats and if they went 19-0 i would never hear the end of it.

6inch lense limit so he took a manual with a bigger zoom. we were sitting on the opposite end of the field of this td but saw the plax td up close in person.

sorry for the photo, lighting in the stadium isnt that great.

22429191415283fc4088omh7.jpg

DOWN WITH THE STETSON MAN

2HHA_Wpw59U