Everything SALE thread

goldengloves

Putting all my items into one thread.

I accept paypal and google checkout. All domestic shipping is added into the prices; International buyers please contact me for a shipping quote.

Patrik Ervell Air Jacket in navy/blue wool twill.Size is Medium.

Asking Price- $220 SOLD

18.jpg

Patrik Ervell unstructured blazer in grey wool slub. Size Large

Asking Price- $330/SOLD

2.jpg

White High w/ no strap; Mesh sides (which look amazing in person), patent white leather at heel/ around eye stays, suede around ankle, and white rubber toe. Also has a full leather lining (which most sneakers don't have).Size is a Lanvin 11 (UK11 which equals to a US 12). For sizing reference; I am a normal US 12, my foot measures perfectly to 12" and I wear an 11 in converse Chuck Taylors, and a 12 in almost all other shoes. The shoes are brand new, only worn lightly twice. Comes with the dust bag and Lanvin shoe box.

Price- $500/SOLD

bd4f8d6710b8313ad377186d4c8488c8.JPG

Thom Browne trousers

Just ordered these pants and unfortunately they are one size too small. Tagged a size 2 from Thom Browne, the waist measures out to 15.5" across. Would be best suited for a 30" waist or 31". These have never been worn and still have the tags from Bergdorf Goodman on them.These are from the Fall 06 season, the season where he showed the whole line on an ice rink. The color is a charcoal grey with light grey stripes and It has red/white/blue velcro tabs on the waist for adjustment as well as the signature striped TB fabric on the inside waistband and underneath the back pocket flaps. Also, these pants feature the knee pad in the front and velcro detailing from the knee, down to the hem. Very cool details on these pants! Retailed for well over $1,000.

Price- $320SOLD

77ef151ff7da14da110306e3a6f8cc55.JPG

f9f656fbd4eed444dd0ebb54a0988447.JPG

63529d0229e965e55243da1c7e9811a9.JPG

Measurements are

chest-21"

shoulder-17" (about, kind of hard as the back construction doesn't make for two normal shoulder seams to measure out)

Here is a fit picture from the runway as the only one I have is a weird angle.

4.jpg

*The size in the show is a Medium.

As for weight, I would say it's in between. It's not insanely warm (but it is partly lined) and it's not exactly light weight. The slubby wool provides for good warmth. I wore it in NY a few times with a sweater and tee underneath and was fine. (40* or so)