The STIFFEST, straight cut, high rise best denim available?

Silversurfer

Ok I made a post about what compares to the LVC 501s and Evisus and was given the Denim List of Companies thread.

So I broke down the features I prefer in denim and was wondering if you could come up with a match for exactly what I'm looking for.

What is the stiffest raw selvedge denim that has a high rise and straight cut on the market? I absolutely hate low rise and bootcut!

Thanks

Stiffest and best are kind of hard to say.

As for a high rise, straight cut, stiff and raw selvedge, I believe the majority of it is of Japanese brands, sold only in Japan, but that you can buy through a Japan shopping assistant service.

There's 5EP straight cut, which is definately not low-rise (not sure if it qualifies as high-rise though) and I think it is rinsed, not raw.

There must be plenty of brands doing it, the vintage high-rise thing, it's not my thing so I don't know so much about it.

I have seen the Iron Hearts 21oz in a recent thread and they look great although someone stated that the rise was kinda low.

I am basing my opinion of a high rise to an Evisu or LVC 1944 because these are my favorite jeans that I currently own as of now.

Are Sugarcanes or 45rpms cut the same as the LVC 1944s? if so what models?

Quote:

I have seen the Iron Hearts 21oz in a recent thread and they look great although someone stated that the rise was kinda low.

I am basing my opinion of a high rise to an Evisu or LVC 1944 because these are my favorite jeans that I currently own as of now.

--- Original message by Silversurfer on Sep 7, 2005 08:59 PM

Whats your definition of low and high rise? Let me know your waist size and I'll let you know the rise of the IronHearts

Quote:
Quote:

Whats your definition of low and high rise? Let me know your waist size and I'll let you know the rise of the IronHearts

--- Original message by Heavy Denim on Sep 9, 2005 12:58 AM

thanks for your email -i'm about to open the attachment you sent me, but my size is 30w in levis 517, and 28 in yohji yamamoto (or 2)... and 27 in cycle. go figure. i would like to know the rise of the ironhearts in my waist size - though i'm interested in bootcut, and silversurfer is not. thanks

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

--- Original message by Heavy Denim on Sep 9, 2005 12:58 AM

thanks for your email -i'm about to open the attachment you sent me, but my size is 30w in levis 517, and 28 in yohji yamamoto (or 2)... and 27 in cycle. go figure. i would like to know the rise of the ironhearts in my waist size - though i'm interested in bootcut, and silversurfer is not. thanks

--- Original message by classic on Sep 9, 2005 04:42 AM

should get all you need in the attachment.