Attachment FW 08.09 Paris

t0m

this was one of the collections I was really looking forward to seeing and like this a lot so far. the clothes work very nicely in that theme, but the pieces also look very wearable so the styling is also awesome. I dont see a single item, well maybe apart from the burgundy suede bow tie, that couldn't work in a modern outfit.

how is the quality on attachment nowadays, my only attachment shirt all the buttons fall off at every opportunity because they were attached with really terrible thread :P does look really nice though tom, i like the pics

I have Attachment pants and some shirts and no issues quality wise.

how is the quality on attachment nowadays, my only attachment shirt all the buttons fall off at every opportunity because they were attached with really terrible thread :P does look really nice though tom, i like the pics

I wear my Pcoat EVERYDAY and it still looks great. Its a pretty tight fit too, but the buttons/thread is holding up great. Ive never had any problems with any of my other stuff either.

I guess/hope you got unlucky.

Is Atelier still carrying Attatchment? I think they removed the Attatchment section from their site. Any other known US or Online retailers?

well they usually remove items that are sold out, so might just be that they sold all the f/w stuff.

• 6 months later...

atelier made a really crappy buy IMO :(

the only thing from their stock that i would consider are the rayon coat and the scarf wraps.

what are some other stores that stock the label? what about rakuten shops? how do i say attachment in kanji?

i'm particularly looking for everything from this look

2205557871_14521f45fa.jpg

also this top

2206346976_7d7b44b94e.jpg

also, does anyone know about sizing? i'm typically a 48, sometimes a 50, does attachment even make my size?