Ute Ploier F/W 08.09 Paris

t0m

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like this collection alot...i particularly like the shoulder and the collar details. definitely the half ruffled dress shirts, the drapey sweaters with hood thingy, the boots and the trench coats are definitely robokoppable!

i do hate that white scarf thingy...that thing looks hideous!

wow, i really like this collection! a whole bunch of really nice pieces in here. i want that oversized sweater with the maze looking design at the top. that inflatable jacket is really interesting, though obviously kind of novel, but still i think it works amazingly well. that hooded parka with some crazy looking material looks very interesting. i need to find out about us stocklists. solid collection.

I don't know how you are figuring that it is cheap, because I've looked up prices and cheap definitely isn't the word I would use to describe them. As far as I can see there is only one US stocklist. Hopefully they pick up the piece(s, one in particular) that I want, which is the top on the right here. Such a great shape for an oversized piece. Wouldn't mind koppin a couple more things if I have the dough. This stuff won't be in stores for a while though, blargh.

2201485941_977f39dac4.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hey worm, what did you find out price wise? I tried running a google search for online carriers and could only find a place that stocked tshirts and sneakers. It was about 420euro for the sneakers and 120-180euro for the long sleee tops. Mainly wondering about the outerwear. I wouldn't mind saving up a bunch of money this summer to try and afford a trench/overcoat thing if i move up north.

• 7 months later...

People. Stores that carry this. Online or not. Gimme stockists and estimated prices. C'mon now

seriously. i've tried emailing the showroom to no avail. b store london is an option but they do not have much. does anyone know anything about who stocks her? that clear gilet is calling my name!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 5 weeks later...