For sale: Visvim, Dior 21cm, Nike, Marc Jacobs, etc

Egpt

Prices include paypal fees and shipping fees for europe if you are located somewhere else, add 10 dollars to the listed price

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raf Simons Velcro High-tops, size 42

these are brand new in their original box.

Price->$SOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Dior Homme jeans 21cm indigo raw(worn in) size 32

Price-> $SOLDSOLDSOLD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*evisu lot 2000, no2 denim, size 34

ordered through 2000db , These were worn for 3 months about once or twice a week and they show some signs of wear on the back and on the lower legs for denim rubbing on each other but the color of them is pretty much new other than that.

they were soaked once when i received them and then worn.

Price ---> 150 dollars

P1000014.jpg

P1000013.jpg

Measurements:

Waist-17

Front rise-11.5

back rise-15.5

thigh width-13.5

hem-8.75

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Marc jacobs mainline Half Zip knit sweater with 2 pockets, size LARGE.

100% cotton, made in italy

This was bought about 2 years ago and it costed around 400 euros already discounted,i don't really know what the original retail was. it was used quite a bit by me, but since i take excellent care of my clothes, this is in great condition and doesn't even have a single pulled thread and the knit itself look pretty much brand new.

the pockets are stitched(it came this way, just like when there is that stitching in the inside pockets of a blazer) and can be opened if you wish by removing the thread.

P1000495.jpg

P1000496.jpg

P1000494.jpg

measurements are:

Pit to Pit - 55cm

Shoulder to waist(length) - 68cm

Shoulder width - 48cm

sleeve length(measured from shoulder - 67cm

Price: 130 dollars

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Pringle of Scotland knitwear v-neck, size LARGE

85% cotton 15% cashmere(the fabric is very soft and comfortable), made in Scotland(and i believe handmade)

this was just wat too big for me,i would say it's more like an XL,but for some reason i still used it about 6 times and been dry cleaned once and hand washed another.i paid around 130 euros on yoox 3 years ago for this, retail was probably 200ish

P1000488.jpg

measurements:

Pit to pit - 52cm

Length - 74cm

Shoulder width - 48cm

Sleeve length(measured from shoulder) - 74cm

Price: 50 dollars

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...