APC or Nudie

CueisCrack1

Hey i want to get a pair of nice raw/selvedge denim, and im thinking between Nudie or APC. Price wise there around the same, i;ve seen both around 100-120. I am interested in the nudie Thin Finns or the APC new standard. The thing is in NYC, Nudie is kinda like the new hype ishh...and the back pockets stand out so much. But im thinking is that a bad thing or a good thing. While APC is a little more underground, and plain but still nice looking. Also i was wondergin if any one know if thin finns stretch out at all. So people give me some input. Nudie thin finns or APC new Standard??

thanks for answering my question....and i know APC been around for a while BUT IN NYC PPL YOU DONT SEE MANY PPL WEARING AS MUCH APC... hence the word underground

And that would be the reason they have a business strong enough at their Mercer street store, that they just opened up a store in Brooklyn as well? Take sometime to consider that maybe you can look for three orange waves but don't know enough to figure out what's APC and what isn't.

neg.rep

I hope this is locked soon.