nudie jeans fit compared to earnest sewn?

earlmale

i'd like to get a pair of nudies, but i'm having a hard time finding fit information. i own a couple of pairs of earnest sewn hemingways, which fit me perfectly- size 32 waist. i have tried on the earnest sewn hutch, in 32, and the thigh is way too tight on me- i can get them on, but they're skin tight- not what i'm looking for.

does anyone know what, if any nudie jeans are cut similar to the hemingways? i guess i want something with a bigger thigh than the hutch and a bigger bootcut or flare.

also, the diesel zathan's are too tight in the thigh for me, but the zaf's fit ok.

can anyone make any suggestions? thanks.

If you Like the Zaf, you would like the regular ralf, Bootcut Ola and Flare Glen. I dont know how the hemmingways fit but these are the 3 bootcut jeans that nudie makes.

The RR has a wide leg with a nice bootcut and it is a bit big on the waste and will stretch out mebe a size or so on the waist

Flare Glenn ( i dont have a pair of these) is a tighter leg with a pretty big bootcut flare, not as big as the zaf though,

Bootcut Ola is would say is most similar to the Zaf Zathan

chwa?

the hemingways are a larger, looser cut than the hutch- supposedly earnest sewn's relaxed bootcut, but snug in the thigh for me.

i was thinking about going with the flare glenn dry or the RR dry selvedge. do you know if the RR are looser in the thigh than the flare glenn? should i size up?