2008 Samurai Collection

brostymie

Check these out these seems to be the new Samurai release coming up in 2008. There is also a 10 Anniversary model, some re production of previous Ltd Ed like the S526XX, Also check out the new back pocket stitching and tabs for S101JP not sure if it's going to be the new standard back pocket stitching and tabs.

http://www.take5jeans.net/default.asp

looks lame to me...New arcuates suck, they might grow on me, but i doubt it. Of course people will like it cause it's samurai. The slim black jeans are gonna get a lot of hype, but nothing else looks buyable to me. Please samurai, make 5000BK with poly cotton. I will robocop, kindergarden cop, police them shits faster than the contest jeans can blow out.

looks lame to me...New arcuates suck, they might grow on me, but i doubt it. Of course people will like it cause it's samurai. The slim black jeans are gonna get a lot of hype, but nothing else looks buyable to me. Please samurai, make 5000BK with poly cotton. I will robocop, kindergarden cop, police them shits faster than the contest jeans can blow out.

no one has had any problems/blowouts with s5000bk's. i'm on my second pair. no problems at all.