FS: NWOT BoO Donegal Tweed Schoolboy Blazer, size 2 (38)

uhhuhalright

SOLD

Last time I posted this it was an interest check. It is now officially for sale, and as such, is priced to sell. It originally retailed $1600 without a hefty sales tax. It's yours for $750 shipped. That's more than half off. You cannot beat a deal like that.

TERMS

I accept paypal only. Priority to US customers with confirmed Paypal addresses. Due to recent supermarket scams (and my ongoing paranoia) I have the right to refuse sale if you do not meet these requirements or if I can't confirm your credibility. Items as is, all sales final. If you are interested, send me your paypal email address and I will send an invoice.

I am not accepting offers.

I will ship this via FedEx or UPS and will provide tracking. You will need to sign for it upon its delivery, so you'll either need to be home to accept it, or you'll need to retrieve it from your local FedEx or UPS center.

DESCRIPTION

Do i really need to say anything about this? Entirely handmade, fully canvassed—not fused, fully lined, hand details, cuffs still basted (horn buttons included, of course). Assuming that my chest expands in girth in the coming years, I would take this jacket to my grave. To my knowledge this isn't any different from the same jacket they're offering this season, so you can either buy this one at this great price, or you can pick one up for $1600 (with tax it cost me around $1700). Worn around the house in front of the mirror before storing in a garment bag.

shoulder seam-to-shoulder seam: 16"

pit-to-pit: 19"

torso: 17.5"

length: 25.75"

shoulder seam-to-sleeve: ~25" (sleeves are still basted. there's feels to be about 3" of fabric tucked into the sleeves to have them lengthened. jacket includes 4 buttons per sleeve.)