Help My Ass Out!

joey_formal

Hello all. I am moving to NY I have a job lined up but I do not have a place yet. Who wants to extend some help to me, I need a place to stay for a couple weeks while I work and apartment shop. Let me sleep on your couch or let me know of anyone looking for a temporary boost in income from someone sleeping on their couch or spare room or floor.

Thanks fuckers.

In a pinch you could always roll with the youth hostels around the city. Also, check craigslist (creepy) and Loot (less creepy), if it still exists. I think there's something called roommates.com or some shit like that where you can find people who have space and are willing to take dirty jean wearing motherfuckers.

yea craigslist is only good when looking for an apartment, when looking for a roomate its like hey you can live here just suck my balls twice a week or some shit like that haha. roomates.com is eh, and ill check out loot don't know what that is, thanks dwg.