FS: Flathead Chambray black (gray) longesleeve sz 38

Guest El Salvador

Guest El Salvador

Thanks for the bump. Well, 115 euro's is less than $170 according to xe.com so actually I'm a bit cheaper than Self Edge. Also, this size is sold out at Self Edge right now, so people who are in a hurry can get a brand new one for a little less.

Guest El Salvador

The point was that you said that it was cheaper for US buyers to buy it in the States, but that was not exactly true. ;)

Shipping through me will take 4-6 working days. That's still within a week but of course I can't compete with USPS. But that's your own choice of course. These shirts are going pretty fast I guess, so there's a chance that they are sold out. I'm just trying to get some money back so I can order a new one in size 40. I'll eat the paypal fees and shipping costs already so I think my offer is pretty fair.

I will also consider a trade for size 40 (brandnew).

Guest El Salvador

When I sell mine for 115 euro shipped and subtract the shipping and paypal fees, I think I still lose some money when I buy that shirt . Therefore, I'd rather pay a little 'more' extra to get a new one instead. Thanks for the heads up though!