BAGGY ASS on LVC 1044 501's...

PLUSsung

Hi... i just got my 1944 501's today and got them two sizes up 32X34 (i'm a 30X30 generally) and it felt a little iffy because it just looked too darn big in the shop but i trusted that they'll shrink.. and after soaking them for a good couple of hours in warm water the legs are fine but now the rise really didn't shrink that much so i ahve a saggy ass... does this generally happen???

yeah i have got the 44 501s, i love them becaus they are a wider cut than 47 501s. The baggy ass sort of dies down after a week of constant sitting. I think the jeans are cool though, I thought about APC but when i tried these on the denm seemed to be much thicker and better quality. The painted stitching is also cool, and i like that the 44's have different features to regular 47's

There is no such thing as Art, only Artists

Thanks people...

well the thing is that they're supposed to fit two sizes larger i'm just not quite sure if the shrinkage was really as drastic as i was led to believe... we'll see after a week of constant sitting i guess. thanks for all the heads up.