FS: YSL rive gauche clasp fastening shirt by Hedi Slimane

advancedart

I just received this from a seller in London. It is so beautiful and made in France! But it fits soo small I can't even try it on!

please send me realistic offers to [email protected]

Here is the original description

Collector's item, short black cotton shirt with clasp fastenings on front of shirt from YSL rive Gauche by Hedi Slimane (ex Dior Homme) - one of his first ever collections. The YSL quality is unparalleled for a ready to wear garment in terms of the material and stitching etc - made in France.

The shirt is a size 40 (15.75" collar size) however given strict YSL tailoring, in my opinion, will fit a chest size approx 35 to 37 inches (see measurements).

Measurements (approx) are 19" across the chest (underarm to underarm), 26" from top arm seam to cuff and 21" from bottom arm seam to cuff. 23 inches from base of collar to base of front of shirt (eg short). 16.5" across top of shirt (arm seam to arm seam).

Key features

5 clasp fastenings on front - Painted black (Top pair have lost some paint but barely noticeable)

Plain cuffs (no buttons)

100% high quality cotton - made in France - material is black - as per first picture

Pointed collar (with collar stiffeners)

This shirt is c. 8 years old but it is very good condition - worn several times and then professionally dry cleaned.

Pictures:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

lol well you would've known it doesn't fit you as the measurements were provided in the eBay listing

i understand you saw the opportunity for profit, but all i'm doing is simply trying to provide all the facts for potential buyers. don't mind my e-policing; if someone still wants to buy it, they will.

omg there are so many stupid people :) I would fit the shirt if it was made like regular dress shirt and would allow to open all buttons. My body is slim enough to fit into the waist area but not my shoulders but thank you for threadcrapping

Oh and 199€ is still a good price you would pay double for a new one by dior homme with way lower quality. Guess you would have flamed fluffcake's ass for reslinng a luster leather with 8000USD profit poor kid... That's the way capitalism works