4GB SDHC memory card and a Wii Chip for sale

chantheman

I have a Nintendo Wii chip to modify your Wii for sale.WiiKey Amazing New ModChip for the Nintendo Wii. Comes with the Wii screwdriver but I didnt get the Wii wire kit.

Just looking to get my money back for it. my friend that i bought it for decided that he didnt want it anymore. $30.00 plus shipping

img6438op5.jpg

I also have a PNY 4GB SDHC SOLD

I have a Nintendo Wii chip to modify your Wii for sale.WiiKey Amazing New ModChip for the Nintendo Wii. Comes with the Wii screwdriver but I didnt get the Wii wire kit.

Just looking to get my money back for it. my friend that i bought it for decided that he didnt want it anymore. $30.00 plus shipping

img6438op5.jpg

I also have a PNY 4GB SDHC SOLD

chip requires sodering, my brother did it to his and he said it was pretty easy and simple to do. the chip comes with the screwdriver that you need. apparently its a special screwdriver needed to do it.

chip requires sodering, my brother did it to his and he said it was pretty easy and simple to do. the chip comes with the screwdriver that you need. apparently its a special screwdriver needed to do it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...