ever met someone then find out they are on sufu

Guest Methimphibian

Since Seattle is tiny, i see SuFu kids all the time, but I never say anything.

I met Ruach at Blackbird a few times. Whenever I picked something up he told me it wasnt on sale implying I couldnt afford it. Horrible customer service skills.

:)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since Seattle is tiny, i see SuFu kids all the time, but I never say anything.

I met Ruach at Blackbird a few times. Whenever I picked something up he told me it wasnt on sale implying I couldnt afford it. Horrible customer service skills.

:)

Come hang out at Self Edge, i'd say we have a minimum of 3 to 5 Superfuture users walk into the store every single day.

It's like Supergay central on daily basis, it's wonderful.

Come hang out at Self Edge, i'd say we have a minimum of 3 to 5 Superfuture users walk into the store every single day.

About a week ago I met up with this guy who is one my friends friends, got introduced, we all were in the same car headed to our destination. I noticed the style of his jeans and shoes looked real sufu'ish.

So later on during the car ride the conversation gets on the topic of jeans, so I ask what he's into, he mentions nudies and I go yeah I know what those are. Then names a few more april 77, cheap monday, etc. So I finally ask him he's ever heard of Superfuture, and he goes "yeah I go on there a bit, I don't have an account though". I kind of suspect he's probably a light reader just goes on once in a while and checks superdenim or some shit.

Then he mentions his favorite thread, WAYWT. I was a bit surprised, so then I go "yeah i posted in that shit a day or two ago, you see me?" and he says nahh. Then the guy surprises me a bit, ask me if I've seen some cool posters named 'mike lowrey' or 'Still' post their outfits, i was laughing at this point, just pure awesomeness but it got even better.

So now I'm just thinking cool he's on sufu never met anyone else that goes on there.

Later we go to this cafe, and he ask if I ever go in Supertrash, I reply yeah. A few seconds later the guy goes "yeah man, have you seen some guy post named Westside by chance????" I just laugh really hard at this. Then he ask if I've seen that photo shopped picture of him standing on front of some building with 2 middle fingers up.....I couldn't hold it in, it was too damn funny.

but anyway, if your reading this, sign up and start posting son

You are easily amused, no?

About a week ago I met up with this guy who is one my friends friends, got introduced, we all were in the same car headed to our destination. I noticed the style of his jeans and shoes looked real sufu'ish.

So later on during the car ride the conversation gets on the topic of jeans, so I ask what he's into, he mentions nudies and I go yeah I know what those are. Then names a few more april 77, cheap monday, etc. So I finally ask him he's ever heard of Superfuture, and he goes "yeah I go on there a bit, I don't have an account though". I kind of suspect he's probably a light reader just goes on once in a while and checks superdenim or some shit.

Then he mentions his favorite thread, WAYWT. I was a bit surprised, so then I go "yeah i posted in that shit a day or two ago, you see me?" and he says nahh. Then the guy surprises me a bit, ask me if I've seen some cool posters named 'mike lowrey' or 'Still' post their outfits, i was laughing at this point, just pure awesomeness but it got even better.

So now I'm just thinking cool he's on sufu never met anyone else that goes on there.

Later we go to this cafe, and he ask if I ever go in Supertrash, I reply yeah. A few seconds later the guy goes "yeah man, have you seen some guy post named Westside by chance????" I just laugh really hard at this. Then he ask if I've seen that photo shopped picture of him standing on front of some building with 2 middle fingers up.....I couldn't hold it in, it was too damn funny.

but anyway, if your reading this, sign up and start posting son

You are easily amused, no?

That sounded like the gayest conversation in the world. I hope no one else was in the car with you.

That sounded like the gayest conversation in the world. I hope no one else was in the car with you.

happend to me before. playing basketball and someone was checking out my ass....pockets. be wearing dem flatheads. he said he was a lurker, then talked a little about sufu. a little later in the month we went to LA with his friend. his friend kept on saying the words hypebeast and superfuture (mad loser). last time i hung out with dude.

happend to me before. playing basketball and someone was checking out my ass....pockets. be wearing dem flatheads. he said he was a lurker, then talked a little about sufu. a little later in the month we went to LA with his friend. his friend kept on saying the words hypebeast and superfuture (mad loser). last time i hung out with dude.

You play ball in flatheads? How the hell does that work? Do you suck or something?

You play ball in flatheads? How the hell does that work? Do you suck or something?

i remember reading that gordon said that like 85-90% of his customers at BIG are from here, do you think your numbers are similar?

never met another supergay, but i did see someone at the great mall on friday with nudies on, my first ever nudie sighting in the us, but chose not to go out of my way to ask.

i remember reading that gordon said that like 85-90% of his customers at BIG are from here, do you think your numbers are similar?

never met another supergay, but i did see someone at the great mall on friday with nudies on, my first ever nudie sighting in the us, but chose not to go out of my way to ask.

i was waiting at a bart station and this hypebeast with nudies on comes and sits next to me and says "nice supreme beanie." then he starts talking about denim, and i pretty much tell him that nudies suck. we start talking about superfuture, and he says hes too scared to post.

this other hypebeasty kid i know, sends me a myspace comment asking me when im going back to japan. i asked him how he knew i was going back. he says sufu. which surprised me. he said hes been a lurker for a while, which means hes probably read most of my comments. i hope i didnt say anything bad about him. hes probably reading this right now. hi lester.

another time, this guy messages me out of no where calling me by my nickname. turns out hes this guy i know in california.

i met this girl in college whos friend is the moderator of niketalk or hypebeast or something.

thats all.