Zipia Sale 2: Jackets/Coats, Hoodies, Cardigan

iWong

Feel free to make reasonable offers! Prices are in USD and do NOT including shipping.

Canada/USA - shipping is $15 for the first item, please contact me if you are interested in more than one. Items are shipped via Expedited Parcel which includes insurance against loss/damage and a tracking number.

International - Please contact me for shipping rates.

I accept payment by PayPal only. Please add +3% to the order amount to cover fees.

I have sold several items here on sufu and I am quite active on eBay with a 100% positive feedback of over 683. See my profile here.

There are a LOT more stock pictures, and I can also take fit pictures/post more measurements if you would like, so let me know.

"Dior Homme rip-off" Pullover Hoodie with Shawl/Scarf Collar - $90=> $75 SOLD OUT

High-collar Trench Coat - $160=> $145 SOLD

Wild Zipper Biker Jacket - $110 SOLD

Military Style Wool Trench Coat - $100 SOLD

Wool Assymetrical Trench Coat - $150=> $135 SOLD

Wool Peacoat - $130 SOLD

why are the prices almost double what you paid for them from Zipia?

He purchases them, and re-sells them with a markup of roughly 500%? Maybe more? Unfortunally most smart-buyers won't be that interested because they know the true value and quality of the items. Not trying to hijack your thread, I just think your prices are rather steep for Zipia knock-offs.

I'm not trying to rip anyone off, these prices are just what I think people are willing to pay for the items based on my own estimates and past experience. Again, I am completely open to offers. And just for your information, markup is nowhere near 500%...not even 200%. There's also the $500 minimum order which makes these items harder to get at the prices listed on Zipia unless you're willing to spend that much. So, for people that are only after 1 item this is a better alternative. Anyway, this is a FS thread and I don't think prices need to be discussed so let's just leave it at that!

Seriously, it's a bad idea to mark up this stuff so high when another forum member is in the middle of a freakin group buy! Maybe not 500% but the ones I checked on Zipia were marked up approx 200%

If anyone wanted to get this stuff at a reasonable price the group buy has a minimum order of $75.

You are right - this is a sale thread and members routinly call shenanagans when other forum members are trying to rip people off.

Are my prices really that bad? :confused: I assume you're talking about sigma's bulk order (which btw doesn't seem to be going through)? Let's do a little math with that. Take the $40 cardigan - in the group buy it would cost you $29 + $6 shipping + $1.40 paypal fee, with the 15% commission that becomes $41.86, and let's say another $10 for shipping to you, that brings the total to $51.86. That is not including the massive customs some people are charged. That's pretty much the same price you are paying with me. The difference: no minimum order, no group buy hassle, no customs. Similarly, the wool padded jacket I'm selling for $95 would have cost you about $110 in the group buy. My 'profit margin' is pretty much equal to sigma's 'commision fee', so maybe you should let him know that he's ripping people off too. Think again before threadcrapping?

It's not really about the final cost that it would take for a group order that would include shipping and a comission charge. It's about the value of the actual product; it's quality; and the final cost. It's your choice to go into a group purchase, but with this it isn't. We shouldn't have to reimburse you for the shipping and fee that you might of had to pay.

The underlining point really seems it's laughable at the prices. I mean it's well-known the quality of Zipia knockoffs. If you really wanted to get rid of them I would sell them at their original cost and forget getting doubled at what you paid. Otherwise I'd see this sale going on for all of 2008. I'm not posting this to 'threadcrap', you can sell whatever you'd like at whatever price. I'm simply saying I think alot of buyers here won't pay those prices for Zipia knockoffs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...