australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

I told you $1200 three weeks ago... lo and behold...

yeah true, still shocked that avantster sold his jacket so quickly considering the prices that particular jacket goes for on Y!....

would have loved to keep it but can't justify owning 2 yurius reathers atm, need cash for other things...

oh shit? special coupon for special kids.

not sayin' your retarded or anything (lol i am :))

anyway like fuck. for all seriousment, i got no good clothes for summer.

guess i could wear some white shorts or something and material boy or something but i'm really undecided. don't know what shoes go well with shorts (do not want to channel shorts + generic skate shoe) but i might just wear like some fuckin' shitt ass grosby shoes or something from when i was a kid.

also! i really dislike the whole skinny as fuck jeans craze on in flinder's lane. the culture there is supposed to be good. fuck. everyone's wearing western shirts and skinny jeans and calling that 'style'.

it's absolutely hilarious because they have huge chests and huge thighs so in effect they look like pre-rick owens 'inspired' diesel faggots who switched 'scenes'.

PS: i guess i am kind of guilty for having some skinny jeans (april 77) but they are good fits. which is different from buying girl's jeans or buying a pair of shitty fitting jeans from the 60 dollar section of general pants when shit goes on sale.

I don't really wear shorts unless I'm on the beach, hell I sweated it out in dry denimz last time I was over in malaysia/thailand.

dunno whats up with the whole flannel/western shirt and skinny jeans thing either, the look just doesn't gel with me. I like my jeans slim but not ball-sack huggingly tight like the general pants sk8r boiz and pretentious indie hipsters that are taking over the city...

right on dji. i also like wide legged jeans but they gotta be shapely, like the robert geller wool ones last season?

pleated. they all need to be pleated.

as for thailand and malaysia i dunno man. there's a ebay store that sells this brand called 'garcon comme' or something on ebay in singapore or hong kong and they have like some drapey shit that seems wearable for really cheap (name ripoff of comme des garcons but they don't seem to produce fakes or anything)

kind of feminine but who cares. it's androgynous male at best.

yeah i would cop for that maybe. but i'd have to buy a lot so shipping is lowered (i'm still really pissed off about aussie dollar)

ummm, my aprils/CMs are pretty tight... :(

haha, my acne hex jeans are pretty tight too (they're technically women's jeans...) but nothing compared to the spandex you see some dudes running around in.

yeah the shitty aussie dollar is doing me in too, had to pay through the nose for a coat I preordered for next winter because of the crappy exchange rate :mad: