australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

There was a lower cut version where in 'sock' insert was not suede. There are a few pairs on Y!

I'll pass on these, I'm waiting for the 3 buckle version to go on sale ;) That side zip is too good to pass on.

I also just copped AKA's strutter crepe sole conbats so funds are low-ish (for more shoes anyway).

ann's sneakers are always suede, no nylon there lol.

my humble recent purchase :o

didn't think there would be much point in shoe trees with a crepe sole, they look much better beaten up anyway. btw you mentioned that you were going to get them resoled, you getting the whole sole replaced? I noticed that there isn't any visible stitching on the older pairs, would that mean a different sole would have to simply be glued on? always wanted to see merz's pair with the leather sole he had added, he never posted a pic though...

Thanks Ray :):):) They look great! Just out of curiosity why don't you wear them in the rain? They would be pretty good for it considering the leather type or do you just not want any water to get into the sole? if it is possible.

Also 11.5" interesting, a little larger than i expected, but they would be perfect i feel, as i would would prefer them with a cm and bit of room.

tnx again

muhahahahaha

Yah we have bee getting a few international guests of late:)

great cop on that coat, i'm keen to see it in action. Is it moleskin? Not a huge fan of the sleeve zippers but i'm sure if i saw this coat IRL i would die and go to heaven.

let us know how the coat goes, can't say no at 60% off haha. it's made from a trench coat style cotton gabardine isn't it?

the MA leather was 131,250 yen + proxy fees and shipping, a bit cheaper than mainline. fingers crossed it ships before the end of the month, hope the sizing works out.

you guys are the realest dudes!

the local vancouver thread we got is hurrrrrrrrt.

yeah its a form of cotton. i'll show you guys when i get it. i am sorting out paypal problems right now.

will be good for the last month of august-october, then i'll be aiming for a real winter coat again.

i hope it works out for you too damien. i like the minimalism. interested to see how the collar works too.

J, how was japan?

Japon was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

So many amazing jawnz (expensive/cheap) and well dressed peeps and i didn't even stalk the usual blogger street peep hangouts. If you have thoughts on going, do it. It would be better for you than me caus ima size 48 (2&3 in KKA and _7) :/ So it was pretty hard to find clothes that fit and were priced well. Stores are next level as well! I want to live in Lift/Mindtrive(Osaka and Nagoya)/Minority Rev. Also Yohji mianline/Undercover/Visvim/N(N)/V.A./_7 etc etc in department stores.. Never seen that before..

Plus it's generally just a cool country! i will be back.

both are stunning but quite different, kinda tempted by the simplicity of the lad moto as well. fit would be immaculate too...

ray I have a suitable winter coat for you, probably too heavy for the weather here in oz but its heavy weight and waterproof-ness would be perfect for the winter sleet and snow over there in canada. ;)