australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

ha yeah i had a feeling it was ajax. let us know how it goes once you receive your RO.

btw im looking for items (tops specifically) from the 07 Untitled Julius collection in size 2. i scour Y! pretty regularly but if anyone spots any cheap feel free to contact me.

AW07 because its my fav julius season, second to underworld.

things im looking for is my grail, for one. and the following jackets (especially jacket in first picture). the drape shirt thats under the jacket in the first picture has popped up on Y! but im just keeping an eye on it atm.

78944331.jpg45319990.jpg

the one in the first pic is a reverse ram leather shirt no? the drape neck is a difficult one to pull off imo, tends to look like you've borrowed a tee from your gf haha. the fw07 ones more so that the more recent iterations, as nearly all the tops from that season had deep plunging necklines...

Speaking of Fat, they should have a small allocation of women's garments in stock. The work jacket and sea coat, similar to the men's style but with a new cut and in a few new leathers. Interested to see how they go / feedback on the fit, if you've got a girl to drag along!

My manufacturer included a handful of spare tags in one of the pockets of one of the sea coats... There is six pockets on each jacket and I couldn't find it before they got dispatched... If anyone finds them, let me know ;)

lulz, is everyone cashed up and bored with nothing to spend on because of the relatively dead marketplaces atm :P? I'm swearing off high end/ designer sneakers, I wear them for beating so I'm gonna stick with classic (and cheap) canvas sneakers. JV I'd say those ann sneaks still run about a size larger than tagged.

what leathers are the girls pieces in? want to handle the nappa leather , infinite +rep if someone manages to find the spare tags haha.

ye i heard those fit quite big... so 41 would definitely be huge for me

lol im nowhere near cashed up but ive been feeling uneasy for these past few days.. need to cop something hah

sell your ann d/yurius boots to me damien kgo :D:D

hopefully going to the east coast of North America around the end of this year, NYC, Boston, Montreal, possibly Toronto, DC... May try to stop over in LA and drive to SF also...

hopefully going to the east coast of North America around the end of this year, NYC, Boston, Montreal, possibly Toronto, DC... May try to stop over in LA and drive to SF also...

fuck sounds like an amazing trip. I can't wait to get to Montreal.. I was supposed to go to Quebec City at the end of 2006 but due to some unfortunate circumstances i couldn't get over there.. I m still bummed about it now. Make sure you check out QC.. It's the oldest and the nicest city in North America, bt Montreal is so amazing as well.. damn i'm hell jealous:(