australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

Ivan CM doesn't have that sweater in yet, hopefully next week now. the girls at the store said it had a high neck (but not a turtleneck), interested to see it when it arrives.

the leather hoody is in now, it's made from the same soft cotton/wool blend as the other hoodies/sweaters this season but I didn't like the fit compared to the cotton one from last winter. it's cut slightly shorter and fits wider through the body, also didn't like the positioning of the detachable hood (too far from the centre, just doesn't look quite right) or the leather used on the hood (last year they used a washed leather, this year it's a stiffer and shinier leather). looks like I can save some cash by skipping this one and keeping my old one :o.

crap I meant you 50 instead of Ivan, still don't know why I get you guys mixed up :o. yeh the knit sweater should be in next week, forgot to ask the composition but they mentioned the high neck cut.

sucks about the wisdom teeth dude, I needed mine surgically removed too and was stuck eating nothing but maggie noodles and porridge for a couple of days because of the swelling :(.

haha all good D, high neck yes that will be interesting.

sucks about wisdom teeth, I am seeing an oral surgeon on Thursday... see what he says. I could get the top two out under LA but maybe feather is right and I should get all 4 out at once. I just don't want to be bed ridden for like 3 days it will fucking suuuuccckkk.

thanks D.

RE: wisdom teeth - haha nah it wont be that bad 50. I would def choose GA and get all four out rather than doing it LA bit by bit.. if your surgeon is good, your mouth wont even get swollen. I was eating rice by the 2nd day and i had all 4 out at the same time :) but again, perhaps i just got lucky. my gf's mouth was swollen for 2 weeks lol

good to see you won the yurius drape neck sweater auction wept icon14.gif, I know you've been looking for a piece like that for a while now.

applying/looking for grad positions is so damn boring, worst time to be entering the industry as well with the GFC...

good to see you won the yurius drape neck sweater auction wept icon14.gif, I know you've been looking for a piece like that for a while now.

applying/looking for grad positions is so damn boring, worst time to be entering the industry as well with the GFC...

thanks DJI. i thought it was a good pickup for what i paid.

i hear you about applying for jobs and such. i am employed but looking for work in a diff industry but dont think its worth doing so atm due to the GFC. good luck man!

Ahhh so many mixed responses! I'm going to just suck it up and get all 4 I think but will see what surgeon says Thursday.

Grad positions now would be so tough... I finished uni the year before the Economy went bad and secured a job a few weeks after finishing my course. Sooo lucky.

Freidrich Gray is all about woman's wear this year. Kinda borrrrring. Don't mind this leather/oversized basic, though. I had higher expectations of them for RAFW.

IMG_0643.JPG

I belive the pre order will be up today Unless we run into any problems but its pretty much ready to go!

Yeah i checked out f-t just after i made my post but didnt wnat to promote the site at all.

Ill post some of the official images when i hear from FG

hmm so the FG mens collection this year is the same leather jacket as last year, a couple of tank tops and a leather cardigan ? :rolleyes:

not sure tbh home, I haven't seen anything I would drop cash on. the lui von jacket is hella warm but haven't been game enough to wear it out yet... I miss my ann d coat :(.

they made both wool and cotton varieties of that coat didn't they T? would love a wool one in black...

the CM hooded coat I bought this season is nice but definitely not heavy enough for this weather. it's still roomy enough after tailoring to layer a heavy sweater/hoodie underneath though so good for those rainy days icon14.gif.

yeah they have made a few variations on colour and material. I think the majority are wool, but I saw a beige cotton one in the market a while ago. I think Navy is the most common colour, but yeah a black wool one is where it is at.

it looks way better in black..as does most things. im biased towards black though. im still undecided about hoods on coats but i like how it sits and folds over the shoulders and doesnt look out of place.

i think im in the same boat as all of you guys. i need to get winter clothes as ive got none really.