australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

yeah those Oak sweats are pricey ez.. apparently they are made-to-order so that may have something to do with it. Still fairly whack for an in-house brand compared to their other items.

!!

bt store pics asap plz kthx.

did you get pants in ze order? specifically these:

Picture5-1.png

if not I will have to obscur blog-esque order.

the MA jacket is clean wept but goat leather ain't got nothing on ram leather (SS09 ram leather is excluded, it's nice but not on the same level).

man those oak sweats look spot on, 100% cashmere is mad expensive though. wonder when CM is getting the new sweats in, store isn't the same without Cale there...

Ivan those coats looked great during the presentation but look like arse off the runway, pass unless you want something that fits like a bathrobe.

can't wait to see obscur, fit pics asap bt! those curved leg pants are dope 50, as are the pair with the diagonal fly.

haha, didn't know that 0. I'm sure it's not a coincidence, he still does the fits for them even though he left the store and he was fairly heavily involved in the design process too. last I spoke to him he said the new sweats were looking really good, hope they drop this week. also keen on the slim slacks, something with a 17cm hem and low rise would be ideal. washable fabric would be a plus, they were talking about doing them in cotton as well as wool so fingers crossed.

good stuff bt, hitting F5 already. ;) looking forward to seeing fits of the tri-zip when it arrives...

haha, didn't know that 0. I'm sure it's not a coincidence, he still does the fits for them even though he left the store and he was fairly heavily involved in the design process too. last I spoke to him he said the new sweats were looking really good, hope they drop this week. also keen on the slim slacks, something with a 17cm hem and low rise would be ideal. washable fabric would be a plus, they were talking about doing them in cotton as well as wool so fingers crossed.

good stuff bt, hitting F5 already. ;) looking forward to seeing fits of the tri-zip when it arrives...

ohhhh they are THE pants i'm waiting to see IRL . I;m hoping for wool (to pair with a suit jacket). The product shots make them look extremely slim, but we'll see. Fairly decently priced too

I think they're definitely doing wool, just cotton that wasn't decided upon. it's difficult to pair the fabric of a different pair of pants and a jacket, better off getting a full suit from them. ;) able to share the approx price? if they're cut well then I'll probably pick up a couple of pairs for work, the uniqlo slacks I have atm are only passable haha.

I think they're definitely doing wool, just cotton that wasn't decided upon. it's difficult to pair the fabric of a different pair of pants and a jacket, better off getting a full suit from them. ;) able to share the approx price? if they're cut well then I'll probably pick up a couple of pairs for work, the uniqlo slacks I have atm are only passable haha.

yeah you're right about pairing jackets and pants, but at this stage i dont really have a choice (unless you can find me some black wool BoO pants;)).

If we're talking about the same pants the RRP should be between 260-280.

Have you heard anything about the "drape cardigan" for summer? i haven't seen any pics but it sounds interesting.

0 I haven't had much of a chance to look at the pics from the new CM collection, been hella busy. hopefully I'll be able to check them out some time this week.

the tri zip is amazing, what size are you wearing btw bt? it looks fantastic worn fitted like that, far better than it did in the lookbook. not crazy about the stained leather personally although it is an interesting effect, do you know how the leather was processed?

man the special order leather is going to be immense. simple and classic design, with an updated cut from the new collection and high quality leather. after seeing the pics from this collection I feel Richard really made the right decision regarding the back and arm seam detailing, the jacket will be perfection.