australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

395d12c7.jpg

21e81580.jpg

these are hot, although the sole looks like it would last all of 5 minutes...

congrats on copping the RO leather arj, great purchase icon14.gif.

Shit.. this sneakers ..so awsome... i dont need sneakers but if i do, this will be it.

:)

I am heading to Malaysia for two weeks tomorrow, anything worth looking at in KL?

Shopping go to.. Pavilion, Suria KLCC, One Utama( massive Indoor waterfall, one of a kind :P), The Gardens.

Food in Malaysia imo, best place to be. :D You can find good food easily. and friggin cheap.

Sight-seeing. There's isn't much in KL to be frank, unless you enjoy high flyovers, tall buildings and chaotic traffics. At night it's quite happening.

+++++ Anyway check this ugly site. It kinda sums up where to go in KL,

Yea Fenrost those sneakers imo will be PERFECT if they didnt have those buckles, would cop in a heartbeat. Love the zip on the side.

Cant believe I copped Mike Lowerys Rick moto leather. Can't wait to rock it! Will have to pay off the credit card for this bad boy :D

mikelowery1.jpg

mikelowery2.jpg

My laptop died today. Epic waste of my time... nVidia chip over heated and fucked the motherboard. Known issue with my model, but it's out of warranty, so now I'll have to waste more time fighting with sub-par phone support to agree to service it without charge ($500+)...

Got a shitty macguyver style sata to usb setup running the hard drive into an old PC I borrowed from a friend... Now... what was it I was meant to have accomplished today? The night is young.

My laptop died today. Epic waste of my time... nVidia chip over heated and fucked the motherboard. Known issue with my model, but it's out of warranty, so now I'll have to waste more time fighting with sub-par phone support to agree to service it without charge ($500+)...

Got a shitty macguyver style sata to usb setup running into an old PC I borrowed from a friend... Now... what was it I was meant to have accomplished today? The night is young.

Heavy dude. drinks soon?

Good purchase TTT! You guys are copping mad shit of late.. I want that exact jacket but that one is a bit big, though seems to fly really well worn loose.. ML has such fly fit pics, i guess i should post a waywt some time soon. To busy right now though..

Yo BT you can cop that coat, it is seriously the coat of my dreams, it's just a tad small for me though unfortunately, not that i could cop it anyway but i can dream.. I tried it on a few times in different places, *SIGH:o

DJI Yah those sneaks are amazing!!! want! feck..

Totally down for that my man, and congrats on the jacket, it's golden. Depending on how much I do / don't get done tonight will depend on how good my weekend looks =)

No worries dude, send me a text this weekend (even if your spare time heads into monday):P

Good purchase TTT! You guys are copping mad shit of late.. I want that exact jacket but that one is a bit big, though seems to fly really well worn loose.. ML has such fly fit pics, i guess i should post a waywt some time soon. To busy right now though..

thanks J, and ML has mad jawnz to go with it;)

Yea Fenrost those sneakers imo will be PERFECT if they didnt have those buckles, would cop in a heartbeat. Love the zip on the side.

Cant believe I copped Mike Lowerys Rick moto leather. Can't wait to rock it! Will have to pay off the credit card for this bad boy :D

I don't mind if there's one buckler sticking to it, it can be worn with 2-3 different looks too.

the ro moto.. awesome kop man.. such a simple look, but yet so good. Second with DJI, the moto gang is making me envious.

Bummer JV i hope you get it sorted, also TY! I had heard the same thing about MMM ages ago now that i have had a good day to mull it over, it just came back to me then. Interesting, very interesting.

If i ever go to Italy i am going to stalk Carol and snap some pics

Yea Fenrost those sneakers imo will be PERFECT if they had a decent sole, would cop in a heartbeat. Love the zip on the side.

fixed ;). seriously if they had an outsole that looked like it would last more than 10 minutes of wear I'd seriously considering copping...

sux JV, hope u dont gotta pay that cash

haha CC debt is worth it for that RO though TTT

how much of a rort is oki-ni... white RO trainers 705GPB

on antonioli they're 594EU

how does that work

hahah yea i justify that reason with a lot of purchases on the CC jb:p

hey and response to your question a couple of days ago, yes there will be some TTT lame basics in a super soft jersey:p

cya E, you know you'll be on SUFU whilst over there :D

^ stop teaaasing BT!~ I think everyone's head are gonna explode from anticipation :D

n00b question,

do RO's leather vary season to season? I mean is T's leather different to the ones from S/S09? In terms of thickness etc. Just wondering if the moto came in more substantial leather?

the moto is fucking nice but when it gets freezing cold... it doesnt really help haha.