australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

Sadly it fits a bit loose for me :(

Glad to hear that at least another Melbournian can cop it then jbone.

Shoot me an email at ebayrex.p(at)gmail.com and we can sort it out.

I took some pics for a sale thread, but seems i won't have to make one. I'll post them here because the leather really is just ahhhmazing. :(

so , what youre saying is the leggings dont go all the way up, they are somehow attached/stitched to the top pants part? i hope that makes sense.

also this popped up on 'good finds' on SZ. yet again i think a size 1 will be to small for a 37" chest. i dont know. i just like how its styled on the blackbird blog. im getting sick of having the same style and not venturing out into new cuts and shit. *shrugs*

\PICT6062.jpg

wept the concern wouldn't be whether it fits your chest but rather your shoulders. with that sort of piece you're probably better off sizing down, I had an XS RO and a size 1 KKA drapey cardigan and they were nearly unwearable for me because they kept sliding off my shoulders...

im tempted to cop it for the hell of it and use it as a cardi/shall as styled on the previous page. im not broad but im not a weed either when it comes ot my shoulders. in saying this though, the piece doesnt fit my 'normal aesthetic'.

copping shit online is always a gamble

yeah with that sorta piece you gotta think whether you'll actually wear it in public haha, only wore the KKA piece out once and the RO was only ever tried on at home...

yo wept did you waterproof your engineer boots? they're nubuck (or "sanded calf" in yurius speak) so should I have my cobbler do this?

youd probably know more about doing that than myself. i havent waterproofed them but i havent worn them out in the rain at all. i wore them alot durring summer on the still nights. i personally would and thanks for reminding me as i should do that.

speak to your cob' first before doing anything. i really need to get a dustproof bag for mine.

yeah I asked last week while getting my derbies resoled, I'll probably bring them in tomorrow to see what he thinks.

btw you were right about these fitting about a size smaller than the back zip engineer boots, the size 1 pair I picked up fits spot on for a 41 icon14.gif.

good to hear D!. my backzips fit like a 42 and they're a size 2, however they do have the smaller toe box. the shorter engineers that you sold had a larger toe box resulting in them being a little looser. good to know your new uber engees fit well.

heh, nah they're the _7 boots from FW09 just with the top folded down ;). this seasons ann strap combats look dope too but I'm too lazy for lace up boots without a side/back zip :o:

DEME_MW_AW09_0307.jpg

DEME_MW_AW09_0224.jpg

lucky guy, they're great sneakers marck icon14.gif. I like the soft calf nubuck leather on the tall boots a lot more than the stiff reverse steer leather they use on the winter short engineer boots, not to mention the more elegant shape :cool:. will take a new waywt sometime soonish hopefully...

Today went to Assin and checked out the new MMM stuff... I don't know but I am quite blown away by one of the black denims... the fabric is cotton but the texture is like a leather suede.

Has anyone seen it? What is everyone's general opinion about MMM anyway?