australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

good news on the obscur bt icon14.gif. ah the wait between copping jawns on the internet and receiving them, shit is always so anxious haha. just dropped by assin to caress the silky lambskin rick's jacket again :o, can't wait for my moto. hoping for a monday or tuesday delivery...

last time I spoke to him cale mentioned that he was setting up his own stationary design business but it was just going to be a side line thing while continuing to manage the store. would suck if he left the store, easily one of the nicest SAs I’ve ever met.

wooh, just aced an exam for a subject I did next to no work in. open book exam with questionably acquired past exam papers (with some solutions ;)) ftw haha.

hope you enjoy it, should fit like a dream. i packed it with extra love :P

lulz, sorry gd ;).

fuck the oki-ni discount, FW09.10 is up on LVR haha. I like the design of this leather jacket, leather looks cheap and nasty though. it also doesn't look like rick's tailored pieces have improved this season after all...

i'm up too early

coat doesnt look good on the model cos it's too big.. should have sized down.

i like these:

sweater

jacket

leather

pants

gotta cop the beanie too haha

i'm up too early

coat doesnt look good on the model cos it's too big.. should have sized down.

i like these:

sweater

jacket

leather

pants

gotta cop the beanie too haha

feel the leather and pants. Kinda like the shoes showed with pants... should've bought those combats.....

haha, thanks GS. fingers crossed it fit's really well, it'll be a permanent addition to the wardrobe if it does :cool:.

I dunno A, the coat looks like it fits perfectly on the shoulders of the LVR model from the angled shot but it fits like shit everywhere else...

is it just me or did they tone down the volume of the funnel for the SS09 and FW09.10 high collar? looks a bit easier to wear than the original FW08 version, just wish they hadn't replace the top pocket zips with velcro :P.

like the dust colour tone for the leather this season, kinda reminds me of the grey/green leather that CCP produced the overlock leather jacket in. not really digging the look of the leathers themselves this season, will have to wait till I see them in person before I can make any real judgment on them though. that's one expensive wool beanie A ;).

still want an old pair of rick combats, from before he added the pronated crepe sole...

someone should cop these ann sneaks, they're fucking intense icon14.gif.

haha, thanks GS. fingers crossed it fit's really well, it'll be a permanent addition to the wardrobe if it does :cool:.

I dunno A, the coat looks like it fits perfectly on the shoulders of the LVR model from the angled shot but it fits like shit everywhere else...

is it just me or did they tone down the volume of the funnel for the SS09 and FW09.10 high collar? looks a bit easier to wear than the original FW08 version, just wish they hadn't replace the top pocket zips with velcro :P.

like the dust colour tone for the leather this season, kinda reminds me of the grey/green leather that CCP produced the overlock leather jacket in. not really digging the look of the leathers themselves this season, will have to wait till I see them in person before I can make any real judgment on them though. that's one expensive wool beanie A ;).

still want an old pair of rick combats, from before he added the pronated crepe sole...

someone should cop these ann sneaks, they're fucking intense icon14.gif.

check post on sz regarding coat fit

funnel neck - i think so ang has a small/no neck in that pic lol. original f/w version has thick wool on the neck. but yeah newer version also seems to be slightly lower

agree - that dust is a great colour

lol, posted a reply on SZ too. but yeah, still waiting to be convinced that rick's tailored pieces will be any good this season...

haha, now that you pointed it out that does make his neck look really short. agree that the wool lining does make it look a lot better, although it would make your neck hella sweaty in the warmer months. still don't get the velcro pockets though, if you want a track jacket go buy fubu or something :P.

I think it would look quite sharp worn unbuttoned with the lapels folded down, faust should post a waywt with it soon enough icon14.gif.

agree that the buckles are too much, would consider copping if it were available without them as I really like the side zip.

nice new waywt 50, would +rep if I could. first time I've seen the claude bomber worn really fitted like that, looks good on you mangz icon14.gif.

Thanks mang, I had second thoughts about zipping it up but seeing all those RO leather photos persuaded me haha. It felt natural after a while, but defs need a much longer layer underneath to balance proportions.

50, did you get a chance to check CM today? i would have called them myself but was busy.... much left in our size?

Didn't get time J. I'll be around that area Sunday so I might stop in then.

Although, I have been thinking i'll avoid CM for a bit and cop some Geller off bt. Has anyone on here owned Geller before? Thoughts? Also thinking about getting some CON basics :confused:

Maybe this:

C7005%20Black%20%28i%29.JPG

And one of these (and a tank):

D7010%20Off%20White%20%28i%29.JPG

tracking number doesn't work on the auspost system? be amused if my RO arrives before yours :P

Yeah aus post still doesnt show anything for ht tracking number.

So i dont htink ill get the jacket untill tuesday.

9 working days its going to take to get to me via EMS

12 days altogether

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

need some new lame basics too, would cop RO ribbed l/s tees if it weren't for the semi-boat neck and thick ribbing :\ . need more options, new yurius jawns are still a couple of months away haha.

that sucks bt, at least you didn't have to pay for shipping though ;).

you bishes who are considering copping DBSS sneaks should contact Hide-san, no proxy fees!

50, all the geller is made really well. the enzyme washed L/S is great, thick as well.

The basics are really nice quality and a good fit.

Plus monday onwards - 20% off all beatpoet/geller/julian red/con

liiike this. I'm not up to standards with his sizing though so you'll have to let me know. Not sure if 50's will be a bit too big and I still like to keep stuff really slim.

also sucks about your jacket but i'm sure it will be worth the wait:cool: