australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

Free Postage WTF I thought nothing was free haha. Nice one. I'll send an email to your NEVER END account in the next few days.

Re jacket the arm holes look superrrr high so not much room to fuck up sizing. Not sure I could go for a stab in the dark concept purchase like that. Orrr I could just go to assin and try on. I'm total dick virgin so that would be a good piece to start on haha

sure dude, please wear a face mask if you have swine

Second thoughts on that coat, looks like it could be quite boxy

haha its just a cold,

well hold one and I will come down tomorrow to check it out.

Yea not a fan of pea/duffle/coats with zips on them :\

The showroom image bt posted def looked cool unbuttoned but with the button up it looks like a coat with tails, which im not a fan of. Or even a coat that those ancient emperors wore lul :D

with only 2 functional buttons on the coat I think it really limits its wearability bt, and yeah chances are it would be quite boxy judging by the way it's flaring out in the showroom pic. the way it's cut at the back without any proper back and side seams limits your tailoring options too...

shit, forgot to go pick up my yurius coat today. probably take my KKA coat in tomorrow as well to have the shoulders taken in an inch, maybe an inch and a half. shit's been bugging me slightly since I bought it...

heh, seems deserter was the one that scored the STW bag. pitbull was the store you were thinking of w and they only had the one. I carry a few kilos in mine whenever I use it and it's still holding up well after over 6 months of regular use.

they only had one? lol wow. lucky I jumped on that shit, didn't want to miss out after last season.

edit: why did I pick deserter as my name. sounds bitchmade :(

i lold. hahaha

TTT kind of convinced me to keep my BBS jacket today, but i still feel the pic just isnt perfect :\

its on the edge of being too tight, through my upper body, and slightly too short in length for my height.

alot of interest since my WAYWT post but nothing is a done deal yet. I will need to purcahse a new jacket if it sells.. could be fun? haha

my 45's? yeah i dont even wear them. bleh :'(

too big for me as well.. kills me i wish i could of gotten the 44 and not risked on the 45

yeah all day ever, 11-5

Yeah I'm 44 too. I couldn't find them anywhere so I bought these to compensate...maybe I shoudn't of.

am5me2b012_6417_02.jpg

Are they that brownish purple purple colour like in your sale thread or the all black version?

thoughts on undercover fw 09? (thread: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=146425 )

definitely gonna have to scour yahoo jap for the outerwear/knitwear.. such a bitch to find size 3 though

I wonder if assin would cop any of the red pieces? I can't really see them stocking them, eg:

a033195thumb360x540.jpg

want this in black/grey, kinda dior-y but I like

a033132thumb360x540.jpg

the pants/gloves/knits...everything works imo