australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

arrgh... thanks for saving me a trip in then melv, i'm a large..

likewise, will check at another DJ's...

true true, make the most of it while i'm young and can...

still though, suppose to be advising people financially and can't even get my own shit sorted ha..

melv, we gotta meet up man.. you should feel this shiz haha

and agree about a job+copping while young, unfortunately this year i have no income, and sold nearly all of my stuff to buy this jacket hahah :o

oh, and forget what i said about the collar, looks dope when worn down (not folded). it's also calf leather, which is why it might be heavier

haha i wish i could bt :( doing unpaid internship and need the rest of my funds to support my label. I should save as much money as i can for now

and i still gotta fkn sell the Damir Doma shoes to pay for the DBSS boots (i guess its a good thing for me that D's parka is sold to someone else)

aaron im down for the meet up! haha

junior graphic designers get shafted salary wise but my freelance work helps me pay for most of my extra jawnz. Funny thing is the Obscur leather deal went through and on the same day I got calls on 2 jobs that equal to like exactly $1,500 outside of work. Fucking siked although I will be poor for a while until everything comes in.

In other news, epic stimulus fail. had them cancel the cheque today to transfer direct into my account... then the cheque turns up in the mail same day. May take 14days to go into my account now. fucking failll.

Also D, just checked those SAA dress pants.. the blend is polyester/viscose/elastaine and it does say dry clean only.

cos your a baller.. $244 a fortnight for me! thanks centrelink!

haha I have to work for most of the university vacations and try to squeeze in around 20 hours of work during the semester too :o, no student benefits for me either...

Ivan yeah you need to screenshot the transfer and email it to bt.

thanks for that 50, although the composition does sound kinda fail for something that's dry clean only : /

Thanks for the interview D. Good news bt, a runway show would be interesting... I think they're another important extension of a brand so it would be great to see how he presents his work in that environment.

Seriously pissed off at employer atm. FUCKK%!^

not sure gd, the fit does look spot on though.

yeah I'd imagine that Richard would be looking at putting together a runway show sometime in the near future, especially with proper distribution of the label starting next season. would be great to see him present at paris, but even a local one in stockholm would be nice too.