australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

not dakota, dakota is 501 chapel st. the store im talking is "that store", check it out. they got couple of popular brands such as atelier ladurance, dr denim, cheap monday, nudie, earnest sewn, etc.

this the store looks like

That.jpg

That+Store+Chapel+3.jpg

wow store looks good! might pay them a visit this weekend :D thanks nightrain! yeah would be nice if there's store that sells japanese brand denims like FH and skulls so that we can try the jeans on before buying. We need kiya to open up a branch in melbourne!

Guest nightrain

yes you right, as far as i know theres no japanese denim store like fh, skulls, pbj, etc and we definitely need some !!. I always getting mine from take5 with 20 % discount :D

night-train: sorry for the delay, no APC denim at the QV cactus jam

J, are you still looking for a tailor? There are a few in the city that I know of, one near Assin and the other near Marais - let me know if u need more details!

whats everyone doing tonight? I'm heading to F4 on saturday night for akufen. If you like great music i highly recommend

How was Akufen? I left at 4 'cos friends were bored.

Can we get Obenauf oils in Melbourne, or what's a good alternative available here?

Thanks.

Guest nightrain

theres no obenaufs in melbourne, the only way is to buy them directly with approx postage of 25 bux.. or you can try jay el beeswax, they are quite a good alternative.

not dakota, dakota is 501 chapel st. the store im talking is "that store", check it out. they got couple of popular brands such as atelier ladurance, dr denim, cheap monday, nudie, earnest sewn, etc.

this the store looks like

That.jpg

That+Store+Chapel+3.jpg

hey superfines, do they have coated superfines?? anyone know?

sorry to bump image :S

How was Akufen? I left at 4 'cos friends were bored.

Can we get Obenauf oils in Melbourne, or what's a good alternative available here?

Thanks.

was fucking mad, see appropriate threak on inthemix :D

hard some robert henke was thrilled.

hey superfines, do they have coated superfines?? anyone know?

sorry to bump image :S

I think I saw a coated superfine hanging in the store on sale a month back.

was fucking mad, see appropriate threak on inthemix :D

hard some robert henke was thrilled.

Are you the guy who spotted the Monolake track over at itm?

yeh man thats me.. same username as here :P

also man there are better alternatives to obenaufs man. Thats just the popular american choice. There are loads of great australian leather conditioners etc. I use wilsons for my leather products. Works a charm man and i'm sure there are probably better. A great place to look is a local saddlery or cobbler.