Seattle: Good places to shop or sell Visvim?

lovelivesurf

Hey wazup guys,

I was just wondering if you guys had any specific stores or other spots to check out while im in Seattle? I know there GOODS, and Lace, but thats about it. Any information you guys can provide would be appreciate thanks! happy holidays

Im also hoping there some spots that sell VISVIM or Vans Syndicates....or a Barneys New York type store...

[email protected]

you can go 2 GOODS and artificialsky will help u kop dem nikez. lulz.

btw, i'm going to be home in seattle on wednesday, are there any new stores in the city? i still haven't been to blackbird yet.

atsui is relatively new. they carry hysteric glamour, mr olive and man of moods. also go to blackbird asap

thanks to everyone who provided helpful information, i think im going to check out blackbird today, goods, capital and a couple others that you guys mention if i can find it haha, happy holidays!

btw barneys new york had a bunch of things on sale, but most of it was still out of my price range, snowboard connection had a couple of the new vans syndicates as well....