Craigslist Casual Encounters!!!!

hamburglar

For tse who dont kno craigslist has a section called casual encounters under the personals section its people looking to just get laid in your area. i wanna start a game. find the wierdest (not the grossest) post and post the link here and compare the freaks over our areas.

search w4m its the best the tranny ones are just fucking gross and m4w is creepy.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cas/507748910.html

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/cas/507496372.html

#1 STUNNA looking for lonely hot twat needs servicing. - m4w - 27

Reply to: [email protected]

Date: 2007-12-13, 12:00AM EST

will service you, I dont care if you are::

single/divorced/married/engaged/gothic/rockinroller/whigger/bi/str8/curious/atheist/republican/democrat/or none of the above....

i dont even care if you are : meth-head/drunk/fatass/stinky/fat/mean/ugly

p.s. no dudes please.

0101080102120103052007121279dda1d7027d686abf007198.jpg

wow!

my all time favorite is this lady in the oakland hils whated to be daphny from scooby doo and have others dress up as the other characters minus scooby :confused:. and she wanted a guy to be the bad guy and dress up as a zombie and they would solve a mystery about the goats bring killed in the berkeley hills then.... BAM! gang bang

New mom needs help with fantasy - w4m - 19

Date: 2007-10-29, 8:54AM EDT

I've never written an ad like this before. I bet everyone says that. Ha ha. I just have a major fantasy that has to be lived out. I am a new mommy. I am not married but I am still with my boyfriend. He is 24 and I am 19. I am 5' 2" weigh about 135 lbs but I am still losing the baby weight. We just had our first baby at the beginning of May. I keep having fantasies of breastfeeding my boyfriend my milk, but he thinks that is sick and gross. These fantasies are becoming very strong and overwelming and I am at the pont that I really want to live them out I really don't want to cheat on him because I do not want to hurt him but I have to do this. You have to be very discreet because of this. I want you to at least be cute and kind. Age is sort of not a factor, as long as you don't look old and wrinkly (I find Elijah Wood attractive but I also find Sean Connery attractive too). The way I look at this is that I want to live my fantasy out. I don't want something long term. I don't want a second boyfriend. There may or may not be a repeat. I don't know if we'll have sex, because I don't know how horny I will be or even if I really will like it. If we do I don't want to get pregnant again yet and I don't want an STD. Don't worry about taking milk from my little girl, I have more than enough. I am pumping and freezing a ton of it everyday. Thank you.

Not craigslist, gut still kinky: I once found an uncensored ad my middle school social studies put in the local weekly. It went something like: "middle school social studies teacher looking 4 fun; never dates on the first fuck." We were pretty sure it was our teacher, a skinny lonely dude who had way too much chest hair, owned about four shirts, and occasionally came drunk to class, but of course me and some buddes had to call the ad just to be sure. Sure enough, it was his mumbly deep voice on the recording. Not really that kinky but at the time we felt waaaay cool for finding it.

All I want for Xmas is some tranny cock - m4t - 35

Date: 2007-12-17, 12:20PM PST

It's the holidays and I'd like my stocking (or something else!)stuffed with some hard tranny cock, over and over again. I'd like to lick some tranny candy cane, mmmmmmm so good. So come stand under the mistle toe and I'll kiss your jingle bells. Is there a top preop attractive tranny that can make my holiday wish cum true?

this took me 15 seconds to find on the las vegas site...

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cas/512240142.html

before they get deleted or flagged.

Any PROFESSORS out there? - w4m - 20 (hayward / castro valley)

Date: 2007-12-12, 10:08PM PST

I am a college student and my ultimate fantasy is getting intimate with a college professor. I am very attractive, but I find that most of my professors are intimidated by it. I am constantly thinking about making love in a school environment with a person that has the dominance of a professor, I suppose it has something to do with my preference for sexual inferiority....let me catch you in your office :)

I am a slender Asian female with a seductive face. I have small breasts, a thin waist, and a very nice and plump behind (one of my best features, next to my face). I come off as conservative but deep down I am very sexual.

I am looking for someone that is not too old and is considered good looking! Also, please be serious because I don't play games.

Lets exchange pictures,

-Rosealyn

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 507748910

no sex for 9 years... - m4w

Date: 2007-12-16, 6:45PM PST

Just back into society, havent had any in 9 years. I need someone to show/teach me how to do it again. Very athletic and physcially fit. 010101010204011612200712162bf5a66ba5fe7e00cf008676.jpg

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 511523129

Sloppy Seconds!! - m4w - 37

Date: 2007-12-17, 5:53PM PST

I really love the idea of slowly sliding my cock into a hole that has already been fucked....and has already had a load or two dumped inside!

Love churning up that creamy lube....and then adding my own creamy load...

Looking for someone who has already had some fun..but needs or wants some more.

PostingID: 512583620

Extreme vaginal insertion - m4w - 40

Date: 2007-12-10, 8:06PM EST

Curious about how much you can really take inside? Picture yourself with your legs spread wide and a large object buried deep in your vagina. Imagine the scene: it will make you shudder with ecstacy years from now.

So let's push the envelope together. We start small, carefully, with a candle. Plenty of lube, relax, and let's try a bottle. Allow your pussy to open wide as I work it deep inside you. Then I work a zucchini into you, each time the diameter of the object is larger and the s-t-r-e-t-c-h-i-n-g is more intense. Have confidence. I'm expert at this. Tell me when it's too much and we stop immediately. We can find your limit together, find the largest object that your hungry pussy can eat.

You're not alone in wanting to try this. Over the years I've found that many women are secretly curious about this idea, but it's very difficult to confess this lust to your friends, or to men who know you, and even if you did, it's very hard to find men who are sufficiently expert, skilled and understanding to go all the way.

But now's your chance to try extreme vaginal insertion in complete confidence and privacy.

This is strictly NSA and very discreet. I want to achieve deep penetration only. No calls, no attachments, just a kinky evening that expands both your mind and body.

PostingID: 505272179

• 1 month later...

If you are 18 y old I wanna visit you - w4m - 40 (albany / el cerrito)

Date: 2008-01-30, 7:05AM PST

Hi... I love younger guys and tried to connect before but all my responses were from older guys, I would love to meet a younger that shares the same fantasy for older ladys. I love energetic love sections and oral sex giving and receiving and would love to have an ongoing relationship with no drama, just sex, with a young but mature and independent guy with your own place. Spite the age I look much younger and am very fun too. Hope to hear from the right guy soon. I have pictures to trade.

ewwwwwwww.

• 5 months later...

bump 1234567890

I know you probably get this a lot, but you are the hottest garbage man I have ever seen. Every Tuesday, I wait at my window desperately at 8:00 AM waiting for you. I love your strong muscles; not matter how heavy my waste is, you have no problem lifting it. Sometimes I hide bricks in there just so I can see your sweaty big muscles in real action. You may know my house specifically because I always leave my old lingerie lying on top of all my other trash. I put it out there for you, you know. I want you to have them. Don't worry, I spray a little perfume on them before I toss them so they don't smell anymore. Anyway, if you like what you see in my trash, come inside sometime, there will be plenty more of where that came from. ;)

Love,

Your Secret Admirer

P.S. I'm single with no kids. All the diapers are from my grandmother who lives with me.

First and foremost, this must be a DISCREET, NSA encounter. I cannot stress this enough! I am an above average looking man looking for a female student between the ages of 18-25 for a fun sexual encounter. Hopefully not one of my students but I'm willing to take that chance. I am an outgoing, fun, affectionate, playful and very laid back guy. You should be somewhat attractive, disease free and VERY discreet. I would prefer a picture attached with your reply if you don't mind. I would like to make sure I don't recognize you and that you are not one of my students!