FS: Hare, CM, MarcJacobs, WESC, H&M, Gap

ahk1979

I have some stuff for sale. All items have seen very little wear and are in good condition. Items will be shipped from Canada and will be $5 extra for shirts and $8 extra for jeans and sweaters for NA buyers. International shipping will be a little more. Thanks and if you have anymore questions just pm me.

1. Hare Cardigan

This is a very cool cardigan that you can wear open for that drapey RO look or buttoned (it buttons diaganolly). It is made of super soft tri blendish cotton that drapes very well. It was listed as one size fits all and is almost impossible to measure, but it fits like a slim medium. Looking for SOLD!!

2.Hare L/S Cowl neck Cut and Sew shirt

Long sleeve hare tshirt made from their really soft cotton blend. There is extra fabric around the neck so it drapes down like a cowl neck. It is tagged L, but fits like slim medium. Looking for SOLD!!

Measurements: Pit to Pit- 18"

shoulder- 16.5"

length- 25.5

3. Cheap Monday Tight Blue Wash 31/34

Cheap Monday's classic tight fit in a medium blue was. These have been worn out of the house once. Looking for SOLD!!

Measurements: waist flat 15.5" inseam 33.5" hem 6.5"

4. Marc Jacobs L/S top

Blue and Grey striped top from Marc Jacobs. This has been worn about a handful of times. I didn't notice when I bought it, but one of the sleeves in slightly faded. I think they must have had it hanging in their window display. However, it is totally not noticeable when worn. Tagged M and it fits like a long slim M. Looking for SOLD!!

Measurements: pit to pit 19.5" shoulder 18" length 28"

5. H&M Houndstooth shawl neck sweater.

Got this last winter, but only wore it a few times. Nice and thick and warm. Tagged a M and it fits true to size. Looking for SOLD!!

Measurements: pit to pit 20" Lenth 27"

6. WESC Wool Sweater

This is a very thick and warm sweater from WE. It is made of 100% wool and has only been worn a few times. It retailed for $125. It is a M and fits true to size. Looking for $20USD

Measurements: pit to pit 20" lenght 27"

dsc00969fl5.jpg

7. Gap Flannel shirt

Gap flannel shirt with a nice colour scheme. Only worn once. Tagged S, but would also fit a M. Looking for $10USD.

Measurements: pit to pit- 18.5 length 27.5

dsc00967am6.jpg