Floyd Mayweather Vs. Ricky Hatton

superdupersang

winner of the WBC Welterweight title is...  

33 members have voted

1. 1. winner of the WBC Welterweight title is...

• floyd "pretty boy" mayweather junior
    • ricky "the hitman" hatton

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hitman, son

where can i watch this for free...?

ppv is too expensive

wait till it comes out on youtube. or DL from a torrent

I don't see any strategy that would help Hatton here. Floyd is a better fighter in every aspect. This should be a straight up fight for him. Keeping Hatton away and just winning each round. But since boxing is unpredictable now thanks to idiots outside the ring I wouldn't be surprised by any outcome.

I think Mayweather will win by tko.

wow, i can't believe so many people are thinking hatton is going to win.

mayweather is firmly established as a welterweight. hatton is MUCH smaller and has had trouble fighting at welterweight. mayweather is faster and stronger and has better stamina. he's slicker and with a huge reach advantage, will be able to keep hatton at bay. hatton is a attrition fighter with heavy hands, but going up in weight drastically reduces his strong points--he'll be weaker and won't be able to bully mayweather around or hurt him.

mayweather is firmly established as a welterweight. hatton is MUCH smaller and has had trouble fighting at welterweight. mayweather is faster and stronger and has better stamina. he's slicker and with a huge reach advantage, will be able to keep hatton at bay. hatton is a attrition fighter with heavy hands, but going up in weight drastically reduces his strong points--he'll be weaker and won't be able to bully mayweather around or hurt him.

Yeah...Hattons going to win, he's British.

the fight is this saturday...

I really don't think Hatton is gonna be able turn this fight into a brawl to suit his style and strength, say what you will about that pretty boy Floyd and his money flinging ways, his defensive boxing skills are just superb. A non boxing fan may get pissed off at Floyd for what may appear like a bitch-esque moves through this fight, but he is gonna do what he is gonna do to win...my call: Floyd will get the nod, no KO though

Hatton-Mayweather 24-7 and DeLaHoya-Mayweather 24-7 has been two of 2007's best TV programming.

the fight is this saturday...

I really don't think Hatton is gonna be able turn this fight into a brawl to suit his style and strength, say what you will about that pretty boy Floyd and his money flinging ways, his defensive boxing skills are just superb. A non boxing fan may get pissed off at Floyd for what may appear like a bitch-esque moves through this fight, but he is gonna do what he is gonna do to win...my call: Floyd will get the nod, no KO though

Hatton-Mayweather 24-7 and DeLaHoya-Mayweather 24-7 has been two of 2007's best TV programming.

wish the same couldve been said about barrera-pacquiao, but barrera went out like a chump

My heart says Ricky but my brain says Floyd. Mayweather should easily win by decision.

^ that sound right. Hatton looked great on his last fight, but Mayweather is just faster.

i am so incredibly pissed, i am going to the tamest bachelor party of all time tomorrow, and am gonna miss this fight. its my brothers best friend so i have to go but fuck there better be some easy trim or something to make the night better, so far from what i know its gonna be video games followed by japanese dinner, and go-karting. none of that includes watching hatton vs. mayweather.