Just finished my home denim project

Conie Jeans

aa.jpg

ccc.jpg

bbb.jpg

Wow, finally after lots of dreaming and working I finally managed to finish my Jeans Project.

Data:

Project name: Lot F20071 Straight Slim Cut( Sample only )

Color: Indigo Blue

These are W 32 and L 36

Fabrics: Japanese Selvedge red line 13.4oz

Genuine Leather patch and they smell like real cow skin :)

I used all standard jeans production using chainstitching for all major areas and I believe these jeans are ready to be sold :)

Leather patch still empty because I am still waiting for the brand iron to finished.

I will post more pictures with different arcuates on it and I think it will be fun to see more ideas on tha arcuates design.

I hope you all like it.

For more details you can visit my blog www.irondenim.com

I'm not feeling those arcuates at all though man, but the jeans look great. You gonna post up fit pics at any time?

Hahaha... That's what I love to hear thank you, yeah I have been thinking about those arcuates for long time and they give me a headache to think about the right design, but dont worry I will come up with different design for my 2nd 3rd 4 5 6 7 8 9 sampel.

Thank you.

cheers

Look sick,great work. The arc's remind me of a sickle or some crazy blade thing. I really like the brown thread color. Maybe make the arc's smaller? How long did those take you?

I took so long to decide which one should I use for my arcuates design coz I have so many of them on my table, I will use different arcuates on different samples.

cheers.

to be completely honest, after seeing your first thread about which cuts you should do and the way you were planning on going about a "contest" i was like oh great, this thread is going nowhere and will die soon, but after seeing these pictures and the pictures on your website i'm actually really impressed. i feel bad for thinking that before and am actually interested in these now. good job, keep up the work, and i'm excited to see what else you come up with.

to be completely honest, after seeing your first thread about which cuts you should do and the way you were planning on going about a "contest" i was like oh great, this thread is going nowhere and will die soon, but after seeing these pictures and the pictures on your website i'm actually really impressed. i feel bad for thinking that before and am actually interested in these now. good job, keep up the work, and i'm excited to see what else you come up with.

Thank you Nicolas, I will surely will work very hard to make a better jeans :)

Look sick,great work. The arc's remind me of a sickle or some crazy blade thing. I really like the brown thread color. Maybe make the arc's smaller? How long did those take you?

I was thinking to make them a little bit smaller, I will try them next time, It's took me 9 hours to make those sample...

they look amazing i would definitely buy a pair but those arcs got to go haha. and ever consider a tab?

Hahaha yeah I think so too, those arcuates needs to be redesign...I just came up with different ideas...just wait until my 2nd sample...

Tab?...wow actually this is part of my master plan. But I will consider it as of the record (behind the Photos...if you know what I mean) :)...only for special order..interested?

Thank you for the support....

cheers...