Why do asians gossip/trash talk/hate excessively like a muthaf'er?

munkyballz

Flame or hate this or whatever, but damn, what's up with asians and especially AzNs and the excessive behind the back trash-talking, gossip and hate making/spreading phenomenon?

It ain't like this some generational thing, b/c from old ass aunties having sunday dim sum, to 3rd generation aZn wanna be gangbangers, and every thing in between, the asian community creates and spreads trash/gossip like no other community I've ever seen. It's like wildfires with heli's routinely coming in pouring down gasoline.

And hell, gender rarely matters either. I've seen dudes actin' and talking up shit more ridiculous than most girls.

Don't deny it, it's the truth...if you got yellow in you, you know what's up.

So in the end, just curious why it's just so infamous within our blood or...why you do it.

Hate on.

u talking about real life or supertalk.

and i can vouch for this actually. a lot of people i know (asians) hate many many peoples (not talking about race). always talking about shit and putting the word drama in it like its laguna beach or something. my friend actually dissed me because i don't have enemies.

Yeah I was worried about that. Just a collective observation. I don't know where in Baltimore rajio had reside but if he was in the city he prolly knows what's up with crackheads.

Where we at ain’t nothin pretty that’s the attitude

To be at Fight Club, even Brad had to crack a tooth

small penis/small boobies

What's your definition of small?

Anyways, serious attempt at this post. I dunno about other asians but younger my mom liked snitching on me. She and her friends played this game I'd like to call "whose child is worst"

Starts off with parent A telling my mom that her child went and done this bad thing and how good whitney is then my mom corrects her and goes no, whitney did this, so bad job, your child is better "insert praise here"

They just like to do this like they like to fight for the bill at the end of the meal.

I learned one thing and one thing only.

don't snitch

This should prolly be in ask an asian thread?.

Haha yeah, maybe. I was thinking about it, but then I heard that thread is a complete slut and player, not to mention it secretly implants trackers on your PC and steals your online bank passwords while pretending to befriend you with friendly gestures...all the while to steal money from you to fund its hush, hush, on the DL hobby of smoking crack and shooting heroin. Oh yeah, did I mention its family are complete fake snobs and users who cheats everybody for their money. If that wasn't bad enough, I know for a fact, it gave 6 users hepatits B, two of them were friends of one of my friend's friend.

But if this gets out, remember you didn't hear this from me. ;)

Was talkin' about real life. But with online communities (myspace, f-book, bb/s/forums, et al) becoming so prevalent and second nature, I guess the line could be or is becoming blended/mixed.

They just like to do this like they like to fight for the bill at the end of the meal.

Haha, yeah. Another branch of the exclusive asian 'excessive syndrome'. The more popular ones being excessive intoxicated redness/flushing and this current topic.

Fortunately won't have to encounter the 2nd stage (as the adult) of the "well my child is better than hers, but yours is quite talented in ___, however, did you know that my child ranked 2nd in state in ____" syndrome for awhile (already suffered through the 1st stage playing as "the child").

I'm half japanese and my mom is a 1st Gen.

but I don't know what you're talking about. maybe it's because I'm surrounded by white people...

Yeah. True that.

1st gen american? I do not understand how these gens work, I wanted to include it in my last post.

edit: my last last post, as my last post was about peeners.

whitney i wanted to ask ar eyou chinese but it's a general asian thing. my sister always talking about my niece and how she can't be like her friends or her cousins or something. luckily i dont' get that now that i moved away from extended family.

What's your definition of small?

Anyways, serious attempt at this post. I dunno about other asians but younger my mom liked snitching on me. She and her friends played this game I'd like to call "whose child is worst"

Starts off with parent A telling my mom that her child went and done this bad thing and how good whitney is then my mom corrects her and goes no, whitney did this, so bad job, your child is better "insert praise here"

I learned one thing and one thing only.

don't snitch

EXACTLY, my mom does that all the time, i went to knotts scary farm with my cousins, so its 2 am in the morning and we're chilling at the curbside and my cousin goes, "i heard that while your parents were in hawaii you fucked up the house and i heard you stole a hundred bucks from your aunt." what the fuck? my aunt gave me the money so i could give it to my mom cuz she wanted some stuff in hawaii, so i gave it to my mom and my mom forgot about it comes home and tells my aunt that she doe doesnt have it and my fukin aunt jumps to the conclusion of me stealing it and tells everyone. And my mom the house wasnt fuked up when she got home i spent one whole day cleaning up. but i was so tired by the end of thr day that i slept and forgot to pick her up at the airport. as being the oldest of all the cousins and shit, "david is very bad, did you know........"

and i can vouch for this actually. a lot of people i know (asians) hate many many peoples (not talking about race). always talking about shit and putting the word drama in it like its laguna beach or something. my friend actually dissed me because i don't have enemies.

Haha, same thing happens to me all the time. I have some Asian friends that are always asking me why I'm such a nice guy and why I'm so easy going (whereas none of my other friends do this). WTF? Also, I've had Asian friends' families start rumors about me for no apparent reason. Completely crazy shit like I lied about how good my job is or I was with some trashy women. It's like a pastime or something. I don't think the behavior is exclusive to Asian culture though, I think it's just coincidence. Strangely though, I've never gotten any vibe like this from Japanese...who knows, I'm not gonna analyze it.

didn't read but philippinos are assholes with it comes to bitchism.

Don't ban this nigga, I won't press charges. Plus I agree.

It's horrible though, I'm part of a Filipino religious community, and all the adults and teens talk shit about each other, try to look the richest, and put the most fucked up fronts ever. They talk about God, and think because they don't kill people, they're not some of the worse, but I disagree.

Ugh. I don't like asians in large crowds. Let's just put it that way.

Don't ban this nigga, I won't press charges. Plus I agree.

It's horrible though, I'm part of a Filipino religious community, and all the adults and teens talk shit about each other, try to look the richest, and put the most fucked up fronts ever. They talk about God, and think because they don't kill people, they're not some of the worse, but I disagree.

Ugh. I don't like asians in large crowds. Let's just put it that way.

true. seen this as well. its very hypocratic

"hey god, i killed a bunch of kids....but i ate right!"