lacquered holiday sales: rare dior homme stuffs!

lacquered

yes, cause Jeff knows what Im talking bout here.:D That the details of this one compared to the currently released ones are far more superior and the fadeness etc are just perfect. The currently released ones are a bit 'fake' and pretentious. Even though they are both made in Japan!

Know what you mean. The Sharp Notations jeans in Hedi's swansong look sad.

The old waxed denim looks like they soaked it in oil and resin to preserve the jeans.

Really nice. You can probably catch the mosquito killed in the resin and use the DNA of the blood inside to make a Hedi clone ala Jurassic Park.

I would love to own a pair in blue since I got too many black waxed jeans of other brands that are not even as luxurious as the ones you own. But aint no way i gonna spend 1G on your blue waxed unless I only wear this everyday from now till I die.

Know what you mean. The Sharp Notations jeans in Hedi's swansong look sad.

The old waxed denim looks like they soaked it in oil and resin to preserve the jeans.

Really nice. You can probably catch the mosquito killed in the resin and use the DNA of the blood inside to make a Hedi clone ala Jurassic Park.

I would love to own a pair in blue since I got too many black waxed jeans of other brands that are not even as luxurious as the ones you own. But aint no way i gonna spend 1G on your blue waxed unless I only wear this everyday from now till I die.

lol!

You are hilarious:D

• 5 weeks later...
Im surprised that no one wanted the votc boots. See how much these ends at Y! Japan auction:

http://page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r40908691

mine is new (the one sold at the auction is used) and my asking price is not even half of his final ending price! someone grab these today:)

Anyone interested in these~!:D

• 1 year later...