Art / Design Blogs

Guest DUM

I know this has been discussed before, but I'm positive new things have come along since then.

While I do like certain artists' blogs, I'm looking for some with broader design news.

thanks hoes.

newstoday, computerlove, k10k? what is this, 2003? are we still putting diagonal lines on everything?

holy shit... insert nelson laugh after that.... newstoday was 2003, k10k was more like fine pixel movement shit of 1999-2000. Computerlove always kept missing the boat...

It's everyone a "graphic designer" nowadays?

pretty much

holy shit... insert nelson laugh after that.... newstoday was 2003, k10k was more like fine pixel movement shit of 1999-2000. Computerlove always kept missing the boat...

pretty much

Um, how does compterlove miss the boat? I think its a good design site/blog that covers lot of different kinds of design. I'm always finding interesting stuff.

newstoday, computerlove, k10k? what is this, 2003? are we still putting diagonal lines on everything?
holy shit... insert nelson laugh after that.... newstoday was 2003, k10k was more like fine pixel movement shit of 1999-2000. Computerlove always kept missing the boat... pretty much

DUM wants link aggregators. If you have better ones, by all means share.

The thing about all these websites, and what people quickly learned after the design portal haydays of the early 2000s, is that the only work they were linking too were these wild photoshop-wizardry works which were beautiful but completely non-functional. The kind of stuff that would only work on a poster, album cover, or some huge double-page glossy spread.

http://www.hardformat.org/

varying degrees of quality but it's way too easy to get lost in this stuff. im pretty sure i've read almost everything on these sites.

haven't really checked them out much, put them in my feedreader and i'll weed out the ones I dont like over time. but I like hardformat so far. thanks.