Yes or no: trash edition

broneck

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

clo come and snowbaord tommorow blue is open .. i dont know what the fuck this barrie shit snowboarding is about that you're speaking of, but blue is better

hahah i do the same shit and am super wary of my parents coming in and being all "IZ U GAI??!?!?!"

oh yea, shit looks gewd

socks. but realiistically s2a's but looking at some bootsies or sumat tomorrow

Pretty much no matter what the shoes my advice on the shirt stands. All the black looks like it's essentially the same color / texture so it just looks kind of staid. Better to break it up.

If you look at our most infamous goth ninjas that's how they best pull it off. Still is the best at this, in my opinion. Leather jacket to wool sweater to denim to linen-covered boots. All black, generally, but it looks more natural and less "slick."

i was thinking about tossing charcoal layers in there, i like the darkness of it, white would be too contrastive for the fit i think, but perhaps that's just me

That's me imposing how much I love contrast on others. Charcoal sounds good. Even better would be a charcoal sweater to get some texture.

• 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...