Dior Homme Ss2008 Collection

boombayeh

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Well, it's easy to grab the pics from the other collections from LvR.

I'll create a new thread for Dolce & Gabbana / Dsquared later when I'm back home.

Dsquared looks pretty plain, Dolce has some nice stuff coming. If anything else, just drop me a message

Rgds,

BB

How do I do this?

Better yet, if you could post Lanvin and Raf Simons, I would be very greatful!

Hi,

It's easy to do. Just go to the current autumn/winter collection and click on any brand you'd like to see. Then open up one of the items and copy the imagelocation for the detailed picture. Change the BIG46I to BIG47I and number it up into a new file. That's all.

Rgds,

BB

This is so fucked up

I died inside each time I saw another pic

And what is with the ass jeans?

I'm gonna need to go out soon and buy a couple pairs if they're gonna fuck the cut up that bad with the new season

- Ben

Fuck that, I'm going to sell the pairs I already have. If the line continues getting fucked up this bad I don't even want anything to do with it anymore.

Fuck that, I'm going to sell the pairs I already have. If the line continues getting fucked up this bad I don't even want anything to do with it anymore.

Could you please explain your logic? I'm not trying to be argumentative or anything, I'm just curious. How do these recent short comings affect what was done [very well] in the past (up to VOTC)? Those collections were fantastic and still are regardless of what bull shit is being spewed out now.

Could you please explain your logic? I'm not trying to be argumentative or anything, I'm just curious. How do these recent short comings affect what was done [very well] in the past (up to VOTC)? Those collections were fantastic and still are regardless of what bull shit is being spewed out now.

On one hand it was sarcasm / poking fun at "stocking up" before it goes downhill, but on the other hand I do think there's an element of truth in what I said as towards my views. High fashion (and "fashion" in general) has a tendency towards transcience, and while those past collections remain quite good, when it comes down to shoes / jeans things that are associated with "the brand" more so than more "classic" pieces might be I tend to look more at the current state of the brand than whatever "historical relevance" they might have in examining the connotations of the piece.

If I had a blazer from that era I would probably keep it. A pair of jeans with the scars? Perhaps not, at this point. There are other jeans out there tied to more relevant / interesting brands at this point in time and there's no point in looking back. Even the aesthetic is becoming less relevant, and I'm not convinced KVA has the fortitude to take it somewhere new. We'll see in time, but either way:

I'd say it is, and has been for some while, high time to move on from Dior.