Dior Homme Ss2008 Collection

boombayeh

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really stupid collection, those fits on the jeans are just weird. theres this kinda nice short military jacket but it seems to be loose in the arms for the model. other than that jacket, the black waxed jeans and the cardigan this looks awful!!

0209.JPG

this just looks like a glorified black nike windbreaker...

Its boring and looks like rehashes of previous seasons with different prints. I wanted to see more of the dress pants, suits and shirts.

blame lvr's buyer(s). that is exactly what this collection was supposed to be, i thought. what was the point of that show and all that shit kva wastalkin bout if there wasn't going to be any change of direction?

Did they fucking FUCK UP THE FIT OF THE JEANS? The one super solid dior homme money maker and KVA fucks up the fit to turn it into some diesel zathan bullshit? I hope those assholes are just styling it wrong, otherwise thats pathetic

fucking credited.... hope KVA didn't fuck up the fit or else i'll have to stock up a couple of pairs.

I like these 2 jackets

0140.JPG

0142.JPG

Isn't that the same jacket?

I'm going to hope that at least part of the problem is LVR's buy. It looks exactly like it always does: i.e. terrible, so we should see some better pieces from others trickling in soon hopefully.

I personally still believe that it's the next season that should define the direction of the new line. This is the same money-makers that get released every season, hardly a judge of the core of the line.

Hi,

Well, it's easy to grab the pics from the other collections from LvR.

I'll create a new thread for Dolce & Gabbana / Dsquared later when I'm back home.

Dsquared looks pretty plain, Dolce has some nice stuff coming. If anything else, just drop me a message

Rgds,

BB