positive rep or negative rep?

mizanation

sometimes i neg people with a grey rep bar and say something like "long is the road and hard that out of darkness leads into the light"

or i pos people with a grey rep bar and call it "neg sheild"

i'm lame i guess

these are completely arbitrary and decided by chance

now that i got all my blocks ive been negging mor, mostly cause i have more ammo to do it now. but i do pos more often then i neg, its like 90/10 so if you have a neg from me you deserved it, its me dropping the hammer. blaow!!

actually thats a lie there was a point that i was negging people that signed up made one post and left

I pos alot more, but thats pretty rare aswell, as when I really want to pos rep someone, I usally have to spread it, and never see anything worthy of pos. Ive given out around 5 neg though, when peoples been complete assholes.

I have still to get my first neg rep myself :) does that mean i get into flame wars too seldom?

would you feel better or worse if it happened? i mean legitimately too, and not just like "your first neg, signed....."

hah, I rather expected "your first neg" to come after my reply..

to answer your question, I dont really know. It probably wouldnt bother me, since the person giving wouldnt probably be some unknown asshole/troll. If it was from some "worthy" poster, i likely might deserve it, and in that case it wouldnt bother me either.

edit: realised ive gotten some grey "neg": ihurduliekme u uglie oldd main, ur fits r suck