cell phone notes

sybaritical

Proper random, but might still be fun ...

Anyone else make notes on their cell phones/blackberry/ipod whatever when you go out cos you know you won't remember stuff the next day?

•What I found when I looked this morning:

•Show J Melbourne stencils

•Gwilym has postbags and service parkas.

•UP to Piwoe

Corpus Christi

And then patterns.

>Labradford<

•WTF weather

•21.5 wide 33.5 deep 24 back

• Tong 0797****889. Blank space studios, Chalk Farm. Stdio 2 deep space.

•Buddhist meditation. Mondays@7. ****[email protected]

Carry on.

Here are some of mine. The title is excluded cos I couldn't copy and paste both at the same time.

Liguria bakery

Green tea green apple sparkling water

McQ mcqueen

Poltock & walsh - fiamma poltock and katie walsh (stint at john richmond and alexander mcqueen). Hannahmarshall.com

Manado. Brown

We're flying up the clouds/so beautiful and clear

1230 boca

Oct 29 bday

Comme des garcons ballet slippers

WTF weather

best one!

I always write notes as a message and just save it into the drafts, so I have both notes and incomplete messages:

Yalumba Pinot Grigio

new 7", Flight of Choncords, maximo park,

what time are you getting

When will you

P26-2-12V 21/5W

Yea were probably just getting a bottle and a card, the usual. what time are you going

hey penis, get on

DLS ms5

my phone doesnt have a full keyboard and i hate t9 and normal texting takes forever, so no. but i have all kinds of mysterious voice recordings on my phone.

I do this too. All my voice recording sound the same though - rable rable rable dont forget rable rable. cnt understand shit besides 'dont forget'.

94 25-03-83

smoking coke

"water from the black fountain didn't taste any different than from the white fountain"bb.king

followed mom around with hands in pockets

from my bar i can hear the bottles breaking as they are disposed of from the bar across the street. on most nights they only have 1 load, on weekends 2, during spring weekend they sometimes have as many as 4.

slide down stairs on butt

b/s flip k-mart loading dock jeff has footy

couch king, thelonius monkey

design project - automatic guitar tuner

im using an O2 xphone II, and the only way i could figure out note taking was to use the "tasks" function... i can't believe there's so much. and i don't remember inputting most of it. fuck.

- Art as performance. of intangible stage for immaterial causes. by product of unseen but undeniable forces. The scattered delivery of garbled dissent. for effect but to no effect

- bold relief.

- Can we be novel without being rebels? Because that would be very nice.

- cole porter i concentrate on you, so in love kiss me kate

- creative. To create. vs consumer. To ingest whatever creative output and convert through system of complex misinterpretation - into shit.

- dance steps in words. choreo spoken

- dispel all thoughts of love. When I realised the gravity of my rationalised misdemeanor. My heart. Oh my heart turned.

- dreamt doing theatre practice. Was pushing arms and legs against a wall acting a cat. Someone came and sat close by. After, watched film example with lame actor huang wenlong as lead. Some young nerd asked to mt his teacher david wu who looked bout to commit ar

- Fireworks breaking the taut silence of a purple sky. Squandered dreams easing the hearts who have no hope to try.

- first instrument. Rachel farrel

- i have a romantic fascination with subtlety. But every so often i have a hard pounding desire for the explicit

- im a dreamer walkg among the dead. A bright bold footprint on a whitewashed wall. residue of last nights date.

- in so many words.

- prosaic prozac

-The implicit narrative of nonsense. Every gibberish finds its source in a memory which although referred to at random, the occurence of the original event excluded others

- the secrets in your smile. Wisps of dry smokey joy.

- throw away the thoughts in ur vacant head, focus

- why does every song she sings touch a spot in my heart? Like a finger on a bruise. I resist a tear, but cant tear the phones from my ears.

- what we do may sound like nonsense but we gave a name to it. collective effervescence

- xie si di li de lang chao xi juan...chen hun dian dao

(whoa. it was cathartic going through all this. was reminded of some precious thoughts i'd forgotten...yet completely baffled by what i had intended to remember wtih some of those other random lines)

I'll play along:

brooks or uni

are you going to th

W

GAG

OK

41 and 6th kinokuniya

none of the messages above makes any sense

except the last one

• 2 weeks later...

random text msgs, not from me but still jots memory

*Call me?

*I just want to say thank u so much for contacting florence. U r the best.

*Yes! 1130. I CAN get a haircut!

*Hey thanks for a good time last night. Ill take you out drinking or racing, but only if you let me ;-)

*We'll drink for it... First one to pass out pays.

*Guess we gotya meet up again. Movie? Thurs? I was gonna go with you to get internal affairs, but forgot. Sorry for the phone calls, and running off. Gotta find my shoes before I forget the name. Thanks for shopping with me.

*Ho Ho Ho happy Christmas and merry holidays. Thank you for the cool gift. It is perfect. I find something special to put into it and then invite you over to see it.

My all time favorite is:

*omg omg omg omg