rosaries. why?

Guest jmatsu

why are these coming back again? didn't one of sufu's most despised brands (d&g) popularize this? this fad kinda died out maybe 3-4 years ago, then trickled back again thanks to u.k rockers, then got incorporated by hipsters, right?

how cum i've been seeing this shit in random fits as of late? is shit popular again, or do we actually got some devoted catholics up is here? can this shit work and actually look good?

You can thank the Filipino community for that.

i can't hate on them if they're catholic though. it's not like they send all their pals rosaries for bdays of xmas...or do they?

I think SuFu has the largest population of people who hate my people as much/more than I do. But really, I can't stand most Filipinos..

i don't hate filipinos. i actually find their kind very useful.

i think sufu has the largest population of people that hate pretty much everything

and i actually got one of my most fun rosaries from a church

i kind of got over the whole thing like, 6 months ago though, but i really could care less who is wearing them, unless its that cock with the gay haircut from waywt, i forget his name

What does the Filipino community have to do with rosaries as fashion accessories? I don't think people of such a devoutly Catholic country would condone such a thing.. The closest thing I can think of are little medallions or scapulars, but even Soundbomber wears one around his neck.. Elaborate?